Official Club Stuff Ask Lions_Insider!

While everyone is chipping in with their suggestions, I loved that navy blue and BBFFC lion T-shirt that was available a few years ago. Mine is nearly dead and I would love another one.
Also love my NFL style Lions 96 top. Looks great on a generously proportioned gentleman.

Wide brim hats - the sun up here is bloody intense!!!!
For adults and kids alike
Colour options - 1) Maroon 2)Blue - with the Lions logo and Brisbane Lions name in yellow on it and BBFFC on the back

Crimso

Club Legend
Apr 23, 2002
Maleny
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lions
Wide brim hats - the sun up here is bloody intense!!!!
For adults and kids alike
Colour options - 1) Maroon 2)Blue - with the Lions logo and Brisbane Lions name in yellow on it and BBFFC on the back
View attachment 753349View attachment 753351

Yep, bought one of the bucket style ones last season & would definitely buy at least one of those.

gamgeee

Draftee
Aug 24, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
How about a ‘merger’ hat? Left side FFC vintage logo, right side BBFC vintage logo and BL logo on the front. On the back ‘We stand as one’

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I like that. Would be cool if the back maybe quoted our team song “we will always fight for victory / like Fitzroy and Bears of old”. Always loved those lines the most.

LionsMaw

Bears/Lions hybrid
Oct 6, 2018
'TERF'ville
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
women
How about a ‘merger’ hat? Left side FFC vintage logo, right side BBFC vintage logo and BL logo on the front. On the back ‘We stand as one’

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We stand as one but playing in the Roy jumper, outside of a heritage round, at at least 2-3 Vic games? "We stand as one" sounds too much like the crows with their "We fly as one" for mine.

Oct 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars
We stand as one but playing in the Roy jumper, outside of a heritage round, at at least 2-3 Vic games? "We stand as one" sounds too much like the crows with their "We fly as one" for mine.
See my reply above to Gamgee’s post re the writing on the back of the hat champ. Welcome to the ignore list ❤️

Sep 24, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Are you not already signed up for 3020?

Plastic

To celebrate the 1000th anniversary of the 2020 premiership, all 3020 membership packages include a hologram of 5 time lions premiership coach from the last millennium, Chris Fagan, recounting that fateful day in September 2020, signalling the start of an era of prosperity for the Lions, and how Paganism became the most popular religion in Australia.

Back