Official Club Stuff Ask Lions_Insider!

Suns to receive an injection of AFL assisted package of first round draft picks and a five year moritorium on all top ten draft selections.
Are you not already signed up for 3020?

Plastic
Suns to receive an injection of AFL assisted package of first round draft picks and a five year moratorium on all top ten draft selections.

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
Hi Lions_Insider , sorry to be a pain in the backside but this is multiple times I have had trouble finding the latest Roar Deal Podcast on lions.com or your twitter account, I can see/listen to the couple of minute grab from David Noble but I can't find the whole episode, I think I'm going batty:oldman:.

Hi Lions_Insider , sorry to be a pain in the backside but this is multiple times I have had trouble finding the latest Roar Deal Podcast on lions.com or your twitter account, I can see/listen to the couple of minute grab from David Noble but I can't find the whole episode, I think I'm going batty:oldman:.

its on the front page of the site in the video section Jason

Just had a look, all I can see/find is the 2 minute grab by David Noble. No problem, I'll work it out eventually.
Hi Jason
I'd recommend using a podcast app or software such as the Apple Podcasts app or Pocket Casts if on android.

Oct 11, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
We'll tweet it out shortly, but it is safer to try subscribe to it so you don't miss it anywhere.

Alternatively, its always uploaded here https://audioboom.com/channel/theplayerslounge

Mar 13, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Bruins, Dodgers, Bulls, SEM Phoenix
Just had a look, all I can see/find is the 2 minute grab by David Noble. No problem, I'll work it out eventually.
I use castbox on android, subscribe to the roar deal and it can auto download for you a soon as it's available

Mavlions1961

Club Legend
Jan 31, 2010
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Seattle Mariners, Seattle Seahawks

I use The Podcasts app for iPhone. Search for the roar deal and all the episodes pop up. Great app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robbojack

Rookie
Apr 10, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Hey LI, I know it’s early doors, but any indication as to when 2020 guernseys will be released?

I hear Classic Sports are replacing Majestic as guernsey producers with a new clash jumper in the works. Is this on the money?

Scubaveg

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 6, 2009
Carina
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Hey Lions Insider, our 1st little one is coming along in 4 weeks. Pretty keen to deck him out in lions kit but haven’t found too many options on the online lions store. Just wanted to check if there are more options in the shop then the online store?

There seems to be a few options on line, but not the lions shop, and we’d prefer to make sure all the coin goes the clubs way hence wanting to use the lions shop....

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hey Lions Insider, our 1st little one is coming along in 4 weeks. Pretty keen to deck him out in lions kit but haven’t found too many options on the online lions store. Just wanted to check if there are more options in the shop then the online store?

There seems to be a few options on line, but not the lions shop, and we’d prefer to make sure all the coin goes the clubs way hence wanting to use the lions shop....

I've found the young kids and baby range much more comprehensive in store, but that was almost 4 years ago (yikes that's gone fast!). Maybe when they launch the new online shop there might be more on there perhaps

Oct 11, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

The range is definitely more comprehensive in store so pop in if you can, or you can call to discuss what's currently in-store. 07 3335 1712

Oct 11, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Hi, I've asked this before without reply so hoping plans have firmed - will there be female indigenous guernseys available this year? My three adult daughters have all specifically requested one as the men's one isn't the right shape.
Something our merch team can look into during production times, can't give a yes or no at this stage.

Grizzly86

Club Legend
Sep 6, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I've found the young kids and baby range much more comprehensive in store, but that was almost 4 years ago (yikes that's gone fast!). Maybe when they launch the new online shop there might be more on there perhaps

Seconded, there is much more in the store, but it's still not a large selection. I'd imagine it'll increase in store and online next year, with greater demand.

Aug 7, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Colorado Avalanche; Houston Rockets
Hi LI,

Just wanted to flag with the Club my disappointment that the AFLW Captains Circle membership is more than double the standard membership for 2020. Given that the CC membership is about recognizing foundation AFLW members; charging $80 more for a pin, a letter from the captain and some emails/SMSs seems to be a bit unfair.

Watched the draft on Fox last night. WHY THE HELL ARE WE STILL USING THAT PADDLEPOP? The background for the Lions segments was disgusting - the paddlepop mated with an insipid shade of blue. Neither are the symbols of our club. Why not the real Lion - just like our jumper?

John_Proctor

Club Legend
Apr 17, 2009
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Hi Lions Insider. Will the whole club be coming down to Melbourne in pre-season as happened last year including for a reserves game?

Any chance if its happening that it won't be in Casey?

Back