6BTS

Club Legend
May 3, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, King James
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-08-31/chat-with-the-afl-chief

For the fans, you can tweet questions to Gillon McLachlin before 4.30pm today (5pm AEST) to be considered. He'll be answering questions in a video tweet live from 4.30pm (5pm AEST).

tweet your questions at #AskGill or @ AFL (Minus the space between the @ symbol and AFL. I couldn't write it any other way because it would just read "AFL" with it highlighted as a link to a user on bigfooty who is obviously named "AFL")

"If Whitfield was a Crow, would he be suspended pending an investigation and how many years of draft picks should the club be stripped of when he's found guilty, 2 or 3?"

"Who at the Crows has some tangential connection to GWS that you will ban for the drug avoidance there, after finding everyone from GWS innocent and that there never was any avoidance?"

Ask him what he think is more worthy of a suspension, a missed spoil or a punch to the chin
Sent that one through, also asked why teams like AFC are forced to wear white guernseys while Essendon gets a free pass. I know he won't answer them but I do love a good trolling.

I think this is going to end well!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...acked-angry-fans-annoyed-finals-schedule.html
gil.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not on twitter, who wants to send this?

Over the last quarter of a century, how much money has the Adelaide football club generated for the Victorian economy?

Dear Gill,

Why are you and your cohorts so incompetent and yet get paid so much money?????

Sincerely, the fans.

Good!

Gil is getting a dose of realism... as for someone who claimed he will give back to the supporters, he really has little feel for what the typical supporter thinks!

Gil wouldn't have even read the stream of tweets. Someone would have screened them before passing them on to Gil

Gil wouldn't have even read the stream of tweets. Someone would have screened them before passing them on to Gil

And that person told him all the comments were glowing with praise for him and the great job the AFL is doing lol

Good!

Gil is getting a dose of realism... as for someone who claimed he will give back to the supporters, he really has little feel for what the typical supporter thinks!

he is a silver spooner form a long time silver spoon family. He has about as much in common with your average footy fan as Alexander Downer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back