Aspley? Apsley?

Remove this Banner Ad

They are the Aspley Hornets .... gold and brown horizontals .... ugliest strip ever !!!! (Except for black and white verticals, of course!) They only play in the AFL-SQ comp, which is more or less 2nd division. Won plenty of flags, but will always be a club full of thuggy turds ..... I never liked 'em!

Why do you ask ?

Anything else you want to know about our footy comps and clubs up here in Brizzie, just yodel. It's good to know someone outside of Brisbane knows it exists up here .....:( :eek:

Mob - just had a quick look .... and you need help !!! :( I love the idea though - has plenty of potential. :) You obviously got most of that stuff from the AFLQ site .... of which the AFLQ 99% of that stuff from me and another guy. (My name is credited to some stuff .... grand finals etc)

I also note a few 'inaccuracies' there - sorry to be picky - tell me what you want for your site and I can most probably give it to you. Strips, histories, names of leagues .......

BTW - Southport have always been the Sharks since they joined the QAFL in 1983. They were forced to change from their original Magpies because Sherwood already were that and wearing the 'Pies strip. And the SQAFA doesn't exist anymore - it's now the AFLSQ.

Let me know ....:cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back