WikiLeaks Assange

Remove this Banner Ad

Why isn't MSM reporting anything on this?
Because mainstream media campaigned on behalf of Hillary Clinton. Julian Assange released many many emails pertaining to the corrupt nature of her time in public office and the fraud associated with her charities. Assange proved the MSM was bought and paid for by the same people who bought Hillary to conduct insurgency's in Libya and Syria.

Apparently hasn't been seen for over a month.
Why isn't MSM reporting anything on this?

Why would they start now?

Assange only became politically useful again, on U.S soil, as a tool to make Hilary look bad,....When all she & Kerry have been doing, is facilitating their masters & the C.I.A's bidding.

Inb4 all the trolls attack assange for believe Trump wouldn't win.

My analysis is that Trump would not be permitted to win. Why do I say that? Because he has had every establishment off his side. Trump does not have one establishment, maybe with the exception of the Evangelicals, if you can call them an establishment,” said Assange. “Banks, intelligence, arms companies, foreign money, etc. are all united behind Hillary Clinton. And the media as well. Media owners, and the journalists themselves.”

https://www.rt.com/news/365299-assange-pilger-saudi-clinton/

Trump actually received way more MSmedia time than Hilary....I wouldn't put much stock in that narrative....They merely 'played-along' as part of the 'ploy' to get Trump elected.

You're dribbling s**t again. You're mumbling and contradicting yourself.

20161009%20-%20Hillary%20Press%204.jpg

That is the official bribe list.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...ordination-between-hillary-campaign-and-press

All the networks and papers listed above endorsed Hillary.

and this Hillarys campaign managers advice for those she paid off.

20161009%20-%20Hillary%20Press%205_0.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lets see if he can reign in the C.I.A & the F.B.I....The 2 murderous cabals of U.S justice; both at home & abroad....Somehow, I doubt it.

Still no proof he's alive....Do not trust MSM.
They surely have something on him. He's a dirty old bastard. He's already swinging around.

They surely have something on him. He's a dirty old bastard. He's already swinging around.
They couldnt stop him traditionally so they threw mud and made him lock himself up,they could then spend time working directly on his known internet connection.
The nastys of the world dont like to let too many facts out they cant try and plausibly deny

They couldnt stop him traditionally so they threw mud and made him lock himself up,they could then spend time working directly on his known internet connection.
The nastys of the world dont like to let too many facts out they cant try and plausibly deny
I meant trump

They couldn't stop him traditionally so they threw mud and made him lock himself up, they could then spend time working directly on his known internet connection.
The nasty's of the world don't like to let too many facts out they cant try and plausibly deny

Those of us who can still see & think for ourselves, knew the accusations to be a fabrication on behalf of the C.I.A.

After all....1 + 1 still = 2....Or last I checked, in this 'post-truth' world.

A bit like all the steel girders in the World Trade center, miraculously slicing themselves off at right-angles at ground level & melting on every 3rd floor.o_O

Remove this Banner Ad

Back