WikiLeaks Assange

Remove this Banner Ad

That "home-made video" uses MSM sources if you haven't noticed, and raises some pertinent questions. It's not some conspiracy theory hideout. Anyway, Brad Bauman is a DNC crisis PR consultant. "Providing strategic communications advice to Democratic candidates and labour unions" is part of his job description. He is there to prevent possible fallout, not to disseminate the truth. Just like Liz Lukin did at Essendon. So unless it comes from the family themselves, I don't believe a word of what this professional liar says.
Family appointed him as their spokesperson.
Not sure what your point is or is it his occupation? Seems reasonable to me if the conspiracy stories are going around, that is someone I would employ.

Family appointed him as their spokesperson.
Not sure what your point is or is it his occupation? Seems reasonable to me if the conspiracy stories are going around, that is someone I would employ.
Or the DNC did that for them, free of charge (PR crisis guys don't come cheap). That way the family doesn't need to be burdened with media commitments, this guy can do it all for them. I wouldn't be surprised if there were certain conditions to it and a NDA.

You know very well what my point is. You don't hire a PR crisis guy to tell the truth, you hire them to avoid brand damage. Coming out and saying "this is all untrue" yourself is much more genuine than a professional liar spinning it, if anything it would raise more questions.

Last edited:

The specific substantial stuff hasn't been revealed, but intelligence committee members have said that it's solid, and even Trump himself once he became Pres came out and said that he thought the Russians did it. What we know publicly relates to things like Cyrillic text being found in the docs (indicators that the files had been accessed by computers using Cyrillic) and timing of attacks linking with St Petersberg/Moscow work hours. There was also the classic Russian failed counter-explanation (which we saw with Assad and MH17) whereby claims were made that the Wikileak regarding CIA techniques included the hacking technique used on the DNC, but that was a lie. Private cybersecurity firms have also said their analysis points to the Russians. Fancy bear and Cosy Bear are suspected to have gotten in independently of each other. Good hackers can recognise other hacker's hacking skills. Info on them here.

Yep....So was the evidence for WMD.

It's interesting that a poster who shouts 'conspiracy tin-foil-hat wearing theorist, at the drop of a hat....Should go into bat for the most inept & vacuous conspiracy theory of them all.....Though I'll admit.....The irony is pretty bloody delicious.

Yep....So was the evidence for WMD.

It's interesting that a poster who shouts 'conspiracy tin-foil-hat wearing theorist, at the drop of a hat....Should go into bat for the most inept & vacuous conspiracy theory of them all.....Though I'll admit.....The irony is pretty bloody delicious.
You respond to so many posts with 'but WMD'. The thing is, the WMD theory was never universally accepted, plenty of media ran the line that it was not accurate and people around the world protested against the Iraq War because they did not accept they were under imminent threat from WMDs. It's not the argument-winning point you think it is.

You respond to so many posts with 'but WMD'. The thing is, the WMD theory was never universally accepted, plenty of media ran the line that it was not accurate and people around the world protested against the Iraq War because they did not accept they were under imminent threat from WMDs. It's not the argument-winning point you think it is.

Same C.I.A mob involved.....Same desire for foreign policy outcomes behind the lies.

Come on man....You're smarter than this.

Or the DNC did that for them, free of charge (PR crisis guys don't come cheap). That way the family doesn't need to be burdened with media commitments, this guy can do it all for them. I wouldn't be surprised if there were certain conditions to it and a NDA.

You know very well what my point is. You don't hire a PR crisis guy to tell the truth, you hire them to avoid brand damage. Coming out and saying "this is all untrue" yourself is much more genuine than a professional liar spinning it, if anything it would raise more questions.
Yes I do know what your point is but I don't go looking for shadows where none exist.
Not big on conspiracies, job description just doesn't do it for me. But you go for it.

Same C.I.A mob involved.....Same desire for foreign policy outcomes behind the lies.

Come on man....You're smarter than this.
Sixteen years later, I'd posit it's different people. But yes, same desire for foreign policy outcomes. Thing is, I don't view the CIA as a cabal of evil geniuses with their plot for world domination on the wall behind them. They are people who put US interests first but that doesn't mean they hate the world and want to murder puppies. Sometimes they do things in their own interest that we might agree with, other times they do things you and I would find despicable. Just like Russia. And China. And Israel etc.

Note that I am not saying Russia didn't do it - I am saying we don't know. I am saying we should take what the US IC says about this with a grant of salt, considering their history of deception.

that's perfectly reasonable, but if i were to accuse the US of creating stuxnet would you challenge me in a similar fashion or would you think it's a fair assumption based on the balance of probabilities?

Sixteen years later, I'd posit it's different people. But yes, same desire for foreign policy outcomes. Thing is, I don't view the CIA as a cabal of evil geniuses with their plot for world domination on the wall behind them. They are people who put US interests first but that doesn't mean they hate the world and want to murder puppies. Sometimes they do things in their own interest that we might agree with, other times they do things you and I would find despicable. Just like Russia. And China. And Israel etc.

I'm not suggesting the C.I.A are the architects behind U.S foreign policy....But they are usually the ones requisitioned in order to bring those policies about via whatever means possible....And yes. If that means murdering puppies, then you betcha.....That happens at their hands everyday.

Their modus is not U.S interests first.....That's the spiel they want you to swallow. The blinding stars & stripes as their rationale & front....Their corporate pay-masters interests come first. And it's usually at the cost of both humanity in general & U.S Democracy in particular....Hence the need for secrecy, power & control at every step.

An open society encompassing the true tenets of Democracy, does not require a secret intel organization, encompassing NAZI elements & informed by Stasi principles.....The C.I.A is the closest thing modernity has to the NAZI SS party.....And it's time you & your brethren woke up to that ugly truth.

Heh. I was about to type "So did 'Curveball'" but you've saved me the time.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...d-to-100000-deaths-confesses-all-7606236.html

And we all now know the fabricated story of the little 7 year old Syrian girl....These scum-bags will stoop to any level, in order to manipulate general opinion via their MSM corporate affiliates....All the worst atrocities happening in the Middle East occur under these guys blessing & backing.....Soul-less Human excrement.

So Russia are now the DNC's enemy & the C.I.A their best buddies....Just look at how warped & twisted Democrat apologists have become, in order to back this nonsense.....Any right-minded progressive would have jumped this ship long ago.

Such is the legacy of the Clinton's/Obama & the C.I.A's destroyation of the Democratic party & the absurdity of the partisan mind-set & it's hood-winked sheeple.

I'm not suggesting the C.I.A are the architects behind U.S foreign policy....But they are usually the ones requisitioned in order to bring those policies about via whatever means possible....And yes. If that means murdering puppies, then you betcha.....That happens at their hands everyday.

Their modus is not U.S interests first.....That's the spiel they want you to swallow. The blinding stars & stripes as their rationale & front....Their corporate pay-masters interests come first. And it's usually at the cost of both humanity in general & U.S Democracy in particular....Hence the need for secrecy, power & control at every step.

An open society encompassing the true tenets of Democracy, does not require a secret intel organization, encompassing NAZI elements & informed by Stasi principles.....The C.I.A is the closest thing modernity has to the NAZI SS party.....And it's time you & your brethren woke up to that ugly truth.
You don't think these corporate paymasters would benefit from a stable US in which to live and operate?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't think these corporate paymasters would benefit from a stable US in which to live and operate?

Like the current police-State they have established now you mean?.....Not to mention having increased the prison pop by 10 fold these past 30 years through privatization & the legalization of virtual sweat-shop gulags .Many incarcerated for being in possession of a mere gram of marijuanna.....Then there's the C.I.A/F.B.I flooding of the U.S market with opiates from their Afghan controlled bases via transportation through their military networks. With all it's sundry derivatives, currently devastating the out of work & virtually enslaved U.S population.

If any lower middle class kid wants an education, then they only avenue left open to them now, is to enlist & join the forces....That, or face crushing debt & possible jail-time, for not being able to pay their student loans for a decent education.

But hey.....Oh yeay the corporatocracy & it's continued decimation & ruination of U.S democracy.....Stability at what price?

Like the current police-State they have established now you mean?.....Not to mention having increased the prison pop by 10 fold these past 30 years through privatization & the legalization of virtual sweat-shop gulags .Many incarcerated for being in possession of a mere gram of marijuanna.....Then there's the C.I.A/F.B.I flooding of the U.S market with opiates from their Afghan controlled bases via transportation through their military networks. With all it's sundry derivatives, currently devastating the out of work & virtually enslaved U.S population.

If any lower middle class kid wants an education, then they only avenue left open to them now, is to enlist & join the forces....That, or face crushing debt & possible jail-time, for not being able to pay their student loans for a decent education.

But hey.....Oh yeay the corporatocracy & it's continued decimation & ruination of U.S democracy.....Stability at what price?
That's not what I was addressing; you said they do not put US interests first, I was just pointing out that putting the US interest firsts would often equal putting their own interests first, since a safe and stable US would be good for them and their families.

That's not what I was addressing; you said they do not put US interests first, I was just pointing out that putting the US interest firsts would often equal putting their own interests first, since a safe and stable US would be good for them and their families.

And I answered you....They don't want stability of the free & democratic type.....They want a totalitarian control of the populace in the name of their own interests.

All throughout history, the ruling elites have harbored a secret fear of the masses revolting & overturning & usurping their authority.....That's control through fear & ignorance, not a mature & democratic transparency.

The current U.S govt is owned by the corporations, it is no longer the servant of the people, it is now their enemy.....It's entire populace is under surveillance, because the ruling elite have stolen power through incremental stealth, away from the people.....Truth is now the number 1 enemy of the U.S government....As it had to be, ever since 9/11.

And I answered you....They don't want stability of the free & democratic type.....They want a totalitarian control of the populace in the name of their own interests.

All throughout history, the ruling elites have harbored a secret fear of the masses revolting & overturning & usurping their authority.....That's control through fear & ignorance, not a mature & democratic transparency.

The current U.S govt is owned by the corporations, it is no longer the servant of the people, it is now their enemy.....It's entire populace is under surveillance, because the ruling elite have stolen power through incremental stealth, away from the people.....Truth is now the number 1 enemy of the U.S government....As it had to be, ever since 9/11.
They are a lot more organised in your mind than they are in real life. There's no gatherings to create this totalitarian control you think they seek, there is a bunch of powerful people who exert that power in their own interest. Just as there always has been and just as there is in other countries. America is the most powerful nation so of course their people have the greatest effect, but let's not blow this up into some global conspiracy of world domination.

They are a lot more organised in your mind than they are in real life. There's no gatherings to create this totalitarian control you think they seek, there is a bunch of powerful people who exert that power in their own interest. Just as there always has been and just as there is in other countries. America is the most powerful nation so of course their people have the greatest effect, but let's not blow this up into some global conspiracy of world domination.
Bilderberg group....... who said there were no gatherings?

That is precisely what it is.....Hence their desire to silence Assange at all costs.

The construction of U.S military bases, on masse, these past 20 years or so, has been unmatched in history.....9/11 was always the portent to going all out on a world assault on democracy.....Which is exactly what is now happening.

That is precisely what it is.....Hence their desire to silence Assange at all costs.

The construction of U.S military bases, on masse, these past 20 years or so, has been unmatched in history.....9/11 was always the portent to going all out on a world assault on democracy.....Which is exactly what is now happening.
If that's what you think is happening, you've backed the wrong horse. America's interests are waning, China's are on the rise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back