WikiLeaks Assange

Remove this Banner Ad

the man's a drop kick. but he attaches himself to the good and wellness of society...

rape is not a funny nor a none interventional attitude or else a dry bones happening..

doing the wrong thing doesn't always equate to doing the 'noble' thing..

the man's a drop kick. but he attaches himself to the good and wellness of society...

rape is not a funny nor a none interventional attitude or else a dry bones happening..

doing the wrong thing doesn't always equate to doing the 'noble' thing..
I defy anyone to decipher this post. Or is it just me?

US going him under the Espionage Act now, as was utterly predictable.
Conspiracy to publish classified material is the sort of charges at Watergate, he will get off that if he is considered a journalist. They are trying to outbid Sweden so they get him first but the UK may throw this out as being unreasonable.

Best guest he is going to be a guest of Sweden for a stretch.

Thing is it proves the government CAN block extradition requests.

You do know how Hezbollah started? And their enormous social work?

Or you just "know"?

I've been in their areas, ****, they even run a gift shop, they're fine.
Hezbollah is an Islamic terrorism organisation, full stop.

This is outright nonsense.
They go through a process to decide to extradite him when two countries ask for extradition, mostly it's around the seriousness of the charge, but also other considerations. The US put a reasonably minor charge on the table vs a potential rape charge, now the us have charged him in effect a life sentence.

They go through a process to decide to extradite him when two countries ask for extradition, mostly it's around the seriousness of the charge, but also other considerations. The US put a reasonably minor charge on the table vs a potential rape charge, now the us have charged him in effect a life sentence.
Nonsense.

Who thinks Assange is a dick ? me
This is about so much more though
Full light of day now...this is a system that has become so unhinged and confident in its hubris that its publicly going after a whistle blower

Hezbollah is an Islamic terrorism organisation, full stop.

Just writing "full stop" doesn't make something a fact.

You do understand that Hezbollah didn't exist until Israel invaded Lebanon in 1982 right?

It is for another thread, but shows just how deeply the US propaganda goes.

Conspiracy to publish classified material is the sort of charges at Watergate, he will get off that if he is considered a journalist. They are trying to outbid Sweden so they get him first but the UK may throw this out as being unreasonable.

Best guest he is going to be a guest of Sweden for a stretch.

???

What are you babbling about? Seriously, if you don't understand something, either listen and learn from those who do, or keep quiet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Russia comes in over the top with charges of regicide.
But then a late challenger appears ...

It’s ...

It’s ...

It’s WADA! Charging Assange with doping allegations, as he has the spreadsheets which prove James Hird knew all along that he was doping the players with the bad thymosin! And Assange was the one who organised it, through his old friend Stephen Dank, as a North related plot to destroy Essendon.

Ok so how do they deal with it?

I will give you a hint which case takes precedence is decided by the Home secretary based on

A. Flip of a coin
B. Asking Shifty Bill
C. On the seriousness of the charges and other considerations.

So you don't know how they deal with it, then just make up some crap including a lame reference to Bill Shorten because, hey, "you" "won" on Saturday so that means ... "something".

Assange will fight and appeal the extradition process, both Swedish and US, to the highest level possible.

If the UK stays in the EU, and they aren't going anywhere soon, its highly likely the ECJ will deny extradition to the US.

But then a late challenger appears ...

It’s ...

It’s ...

It’s WADA! Charging Assange with doping allegations, as he has the spreadsheets which prove James Hird knew all along that he was doping the players with the bad thymosin!

Like the good North supporter he is! And these spreadsheets show Daniher was doped too, which means his current injury run is called in question!

???

What are you babbling about? Seriously, if you don't understand something, either listen and learn from those who do, or keep quiet.
If you don't understand I will point you to an article so you can educate yourself.

This article as I have already stated

A. Discuss how they will decide where he will go with competing extradition requests

B. How the us charges are a double edge sword because they could backfire as being political or not a crime in the UK

If you need anything else just ask.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-...ust-got-much-much-higher-20190524-p51qp7.html

It may be that, by bringing them now, they are trying to bolster their case to be first in the queue when arguing for priority over Swedish prosecutors, who want to extradite Assange there to face a rape allegation.

By bringing espionage into the picture the US have also made their extradition work much, much harder. Assange’s lawyers may try to argue that he is being extradited for his political opinions (which is not allowed), or for conduct that would not be a crime in the UK (ditto).

Just as a question of protocol, is new evidence even allowed to be introduced during a trial? I was under the impression that it was all presented at the start so both parties can correctly and properly examine it before the trial, then it is introduced through the trial as called.

Even the witnesses are basically being walked through their statements.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back