Multiplat Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Remove this Banner Ad

Jumped back onto this a couple of days ago but not feeling it, I'm only about quarter the way in and I think I'm done with it, I went and got Wolfenstein I was that bored with it lol.

I'm back on this because I have nothing else - finished Watch Dogs and Wolfenstein and can't justify buying TLOU given I played it too recently, so I given I hadn't finished this I'm back on.

It's... just ok. I can really feel that AC repetitiveness in it. Whereas before I was exploring everything and getting every shard and chest now it's like, * that, I'm just doing taverns and viewpoints and s**t. The missions can be good, although of course the tailing eavesdropping is still rubbish, and even dumber when you can just hire a dancing girl troupe and tail at will.

Still a good game, but not really making me very excited. It's kind of made me wonder about the next one, which I was really looking forward to. I hope they do fix it up some

It was the most popular of the original series and Odyssey was the most popular of the reboot. The style must work so it makes sense as a perfect money printer.
Odyssey was great but I liked origins more

Who's interested? would prefer a remake of AC1 but this will do just fine!

Was a great game, my first ever platinum iirc.

But meh, if they were doing a proper sequel I'd be pumped. Probably won't play a re-make.

Actually I would play it if they brought the multiplayer back, loved it (yes I know I was probably the only one lol). But guesing that won't be happening.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back