Multiplat Assassins Creed Odyssey

Remove this Banner Ad

Both characters can have sexy times with either gender. Unfortunatley make believe genders didnt exist back then, so no Apache helicopter relations.

Everyone's getting a ride on the Kassandra bicycle in my game. The superior voice acting was the secondary reason I went with her.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

This game reminds me just how much I hated the naval battles in previous games.

If the Alexios voice acting is anything like

Demios Alexios

then I am happy I went with Kassandra. It is bloody terrible.

Having trouble completing a contract side quest it says "Loot Spartan Nation Treasures all over Greece"

What am I meant to look for because it's not the war chests.

There is one in some of the huge forts. They are pretty rare though.

Alexios voice is ok. He never sounds serious at all which might bother some people.

Thank stuff for online cloud storage for saves. I accidentally stuffed my motherboard today. Getting another tomorrow but by the time I reinstall Windows and redownload everything including this game I’m hoping I’m back up and running by Tuesday.

This game reminds me just how much I hated the naval battles in previous games.

If the Alexios voice acting is anything like

Demios Alexios

then I am happy I went with Kassandra. It is bloody terrible.

There is one in some of the huge forts. They are pretty rare though.
Is there many naval battles?

I ******* hate naval battles in the AO series

Is there many naval battles?

I ******* hate naval battles in the AO series

I found I was being attacked all the time by 2-3 ships when travelling to new areas. The mission I am also doing at the moment I have to sink a ship but as soon as I attack it there are another 2 ships on me. It doesn't help that enemies including the ships level up with you and it is hard to upgrade your ship. It sucks.

I found I was being attacked all the time by 2-3 ships when travelling to new areas. The mission I am also doing at the moment I have to sink a ship but as soon as I attack it there are another 2 ships on me. It doesn't help that enemies including the ships level up with you and it is hard to upgrade your ship. It sucks.
Yeah it common to see groups of three, if you take out the smaller boats first and board them you have you boat repaired. You don't get attacked in the boarding sequence. Once you have the boat and reboard look at the other ships and wait to recommand the boat until the remaing ships are in good position for you to attack them again. The remaining boats just circle until you take control again.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

After finishing Spider-Man I’ve been so keen to get this or Tomb Raider before RDR2 but don’t think I’ll have enough time to fully enjoy it before I spend 3 months non stop on Red dead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After finishing Spider-Man I’ve been so keen to get this or Tomb Raider before RDR2 but don’t think I’ll have enough time to fully enjoy it before I spend 3 months non stop on Red dead.
I think it has taken me about 15 hrs of gameplay to feel like I've enjoyed the experience, glitches aside.

Picked this up today. Any opinions on exploration mode or guided mode?

Exploration. The quest hints are always pretty simple and if it’s somewhere you’ve already been then it points you there anyway. Probably doesn’t make much of a difference at all to be honest but with exploration it makes me engage a little more with the quest and the map.

Exploration. The quest hints are always pretty simple and if it’s somewhere you’ve already been then it points you there anyway. Probably doesn’t make much of a difference at all to be honest but with exploration it makes me engage a little more with the quest and the map.
This x2

How's the motherboard?

New one is doing it’s job. I’m still a bit bummed about breaking my old one. Just a lesson that no matter how confident you are at something that if you’re not careful or don’t respect the job it can go pear shaped.

This. It's an ever so subtle push back to an older style of gaming that didn't hold hands. It's like Ubisoft realised there's no point creating a vast and massively detailed game world if you spend most of it looking at a waypoint on a mini-map and getting annoyed at the time between waypoints. The player needs to be engaged in actually exploring the game world, not looking at their phone while they go from one point to the next.

This. It's an ever so subtle push back to an older style of gaming that didn't hold hands. It's like Ubisoft realised there's no point creating a vast and massively detailed game world if you spend most of it looking at a waypoint on a mini-map and getting annoyed at the time between waypoints. The player needs to be engaged in actually exploring the game world, not looking at their phone while they go from one point to the next.

I was actually disappointed that the directions weren't just a little more ambiguous. You're exactly correct though. It's just the little things like "the farm is in the valley of the something near something else" and you open your map, look for it, and then you feel like you've actually taken a bit of the game in and it just adds to the overall experience. I'm pedantic about the question marks and usually uncover most of them before I tackle any quests so most of the time it just tells me where to go anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back