Multiplat Assassins Creed Odyssey

Remove this Banner Ad

Doesn't look to have a great deal of stealth gameplay. More of a period action RPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game looks great. Really enjoy that i can play as a female protag, wish more games did it.

Puzzled when the above video said it was the first time you could play as a female, when we had Evie in Syndicate?

I'm hoping they completely removed the Animus and present day stuff that part of the story never really intersted me in Assains Creed.

I'm guessing the Animus isn't a feature since interactive dialogue is now an option. The Animus was just replaying memories as they happened

I'm most likely going to pick Kassandra had my fun with Bayek time to use a female and make her bad ass

The video that Stevi Tigers posted said that the main story is the same for both characters I think

I'm guessing the Animus isn't a feature since interactive dialogue is now an option. The Animus was just replaying memories as they happened

The video that Stevi Tigers posted said that the main story is the same for both characters I think

Probably right love the direction Ubi is taking,an action rpg based on acient history.

I'm hoping they completely removed the Animus and present day stuff that part of the story never really intersted me in Assains Creed.

The blade of Leonidas in the trailer looks pretty powerful, I’m guessing an artefact/piece of Eden that the modern day dudes are trying to track down. The Animus stuff will take about 10minutes of your game time. I don’t think they would have returned to the Desmond/William Miles story in Origins if they were going to scrap the modern stuff. Buuuutt I was wrong on the setting, could be wrong again.

EB Games

https://ebgames.com.au/ps4-240227-Assassins-Creed-Odyssey-Medusa-Edition-PlayStation-4

AssassinsCreed_Medusa_1000PX.png

Medusa Edition
$179.95

Gold Edition $149.95
https://ebgames.com.au/xbox-one-240180-Assassins-Creed-Odyssey-Gold-Edition-Xbox-One

Omega Edition $99.95
https://ebgames.com.au/ps4-240194-Assassins-Creed-Odyssey-Omega-Edition-PlayStation-4

The Animus in Origins was pretty pointless too. So it makes sense to just piss them off

Don't know about this just yet. I haven't played Origins so can't judge on the link it has with it if any but with the RPG elements and the whole Spartan thing it looks like its Assassins Creed in name only, looks like Ubisoft are moving in a direction in which the franchise wasn't intended for. But just like most games this gen RPG elements and customization is part and parcel. Just don't know if it fits the Assassins Creed lore. To me Assassins Creed is Templers V Assassins. Guess we have to wait and see. In the meantime I should really get moving on playing Origins.

Looks fabulous through.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back