Multiplat Assassins Creed Odyssey

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven’t even played Syndicate or Origins yet. I decided to platinum every game in the series including Liberation and Chronicles about a year back in amongst other games, I’m halfway through Rogue now. Looking forward to eventually diving into the new entries.

Wait, including the first one where you have to collect 3,727,296 individual flags? You masochist.

This will be the first AC game I purchase. Ever.

Now that it is more of an RPG with a Witcher feel to it, I'm very keen.

Only played one AC game ever, it was AC: Brotherhood (decent game) but could never get into the series.

This now looks right up my alley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to Ubisoft president there will be no assassins creed game in 2019. But they have a lot more dlc and things planned for this

Basically also said this game is dropping this year instead of a year off because a different team made it at the same time So it’s had the dev time it needs

So guess they’re listening to concerns about too much and having a break again

According to Ubisoft president there will be no assassins creed game in 2019. But they have a lot more dlc and things planned for this

Basically also said this game is dropping this year instead of a year off because a different team made it at the same time So it’s had the dev time it needs

So guess they’re listening to concerns about too much and having a break again

Makes me wonder what the point of this game is then. Suppose the next one will be a true sequel to Origins.

The face tech looks worse than Andromeda

LOL this game looks like Ryse 2. Just with the assassins creed label slapped on it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back