Multiplat Assassins Creed Odyssey

Remove this Banner Ad

Origins was great but I'm a bit disappointed that they went back to yearly releases.

Not sure it will be the usual yearly release sort of thing. A trilogy was always planned and going by the logo (and name, Odyssey) then this one is in Greece, I imagine around the Battle of Actium and about 15 years after the events of Origins. If this is the case it's disappointing to have skipped the bulk of the Roman civil war but it's probably to end the trilogy back in Egypt.

Not sure it will be the usual yearly release sort of thing. A trilogy was always planned and going by the logo (and name, Odyssey) then this one is in Greece, I imagine around the Battle of Actium and about 15 years after the events of Origins. If this is the case it's disappointing to have skipped the bulk of the Roman civil war but it's probably to end the trilogy back in Egypt.

Yeah I've read that ship battles would be back in this.

e4d1c0ce90e6a191174012fd3b6d1b17.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has to be set years after Origins surley?

Going by the screen shots, without knowing anything about Origins, I would nearly hazard a guess it was during the Peloponnesian wars. Surely not though because as we have seen the Assassin's order wasn't founded until 400 years later in Egypt. I'm still leaning toward the end of the Roman civil war period as this was always touted to be a trilogy. Too much was set up at the end of Origins, too many loose ends historically speaking. If you want to read about it then check out this link and you can see exactly where the ending of Origins was heading. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_War_of_the_Roman_Republic

Remove this Banner Ad

Back