Multiplat Assassin's Creed Valhalla

Remove this Banner Ad

Assassins Creed: Insert Historically Significant Era Here

Can't wait for Assassins Creed: Pandemic

Microsoft the new Sony?

Not doing much wrong so far

I was thinking of getting a Play Station next gen for the first time since the PS1, but if they don't implement the same next gen upgrade that MS has, then I may stick with Xbox.

They've gone with Spartans and now Vikings in succession, Ubisoft bringing out the big guns, would put good money on Japan and China coming up next, those would print money in asia

Assassins Creed: Feudal Tsushima. Now that would be

maxresdefault.jpg

Remember reading that some from Ubisoft said the reason they haven't done japan yet is because there are already games with a Japan setting with Ghosts of Tsushima and Nioh i can see why Ubi haven't made one yet.

Nioh isn't story driven though, it's just hack and slash blah blah

There's a market there for sure

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The characters will still speak English right :huh:
They did when the setting was Syria, Italy, France, Egypt and Greece ...

I think the last couple of games have got it right. English speaking but with local accents and NPCs occasionally muttering in the local language.

Worst was Unity and having the slums of Paris speak with a broad cockney accent!

I'm not seeing much to excite me, interesting though there's a large battle scene. I can't remember a large battle scene since AC3. I wonder if they will be present in the game or just for previews?

After Valhalla, whatever they do next will be quite a step down imo, this game will be peak AC.

Think they could get away with WW1. Single fire guns, odd machine gun as a set piece. Navigating ruins as bombers drop ordinance. Would be epic.

Think they could get away with WW1. Single fire guns, odd machine gun as a set piece. Navigating ruins as bombers drop ordinance. Would be epic.

We got a little taste of a WW1 setting in Syndicate through Lydia Frye, through only centered on London and the Zeppelin bombings.
Not sure if it would work now that the direction Ubisoft has taken going further back in time. Perhaps a game centered on Nikoli Orelov and the Russian Revolution from the comic The Fall could work. But I know Ubisoft also don't like mixing their Assassins Creed games with their original literature counterpart.

I would be all for any story through because I love reading and watching anything World War One related.

Last edited:
Origins, Odyssey and Valhalla was always touted as a trilogy. I wonder if after Valhalla we'll get another year or two off AC while they take it into another direction. The RPG-lite design has been refreshing but there is only so long until everyone is tired of it again. I'm curious if there will ever be a full on AC-Watch Dogs cross over given now that they're confirmed to be the same universe and more than an Easter egg. With the whole games as a service thing not going away I also wonder if we'll ever see an MMO style AC game.

They were?

My understand (as xbox bias) was PS3 > 360 but XB1 > PS4.
Wat

PS4 won this gen by a landslide

360 is remembered more fondly than Ps3, they both sold virtually the same amount of units

Remove this Banner Ad

Back