Multiplat Assassin's Creed Valhalla

Remove this Banner Ad

L The RPG-lite design has been refreshing but there is only so long until everyone is tired of it again. I'm curious if there will ever be a full on AC-Watch Dogs cross over given now that they're confirmed to be the same universe and more than an Easter egg.

Mind blowing

Wat

PS4 won this gen by a landslide

360 is remembered more fondly than Ps3, they both sold virtually the same amount of units
You speaking only in sales? Cause I think the PS3 was a better machine than the 360 but the XB1 romps it in vs PS4.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Origins, Odyssey and Valhalla was always touted as a trilogy. I wonder if after Valhalla we'll get another year or two off AC while they take it into another direction. The RPG-lite design has been refreshing but there is only so long until everyone is tired of it again. I'm curious if there will ever be a full on AC-Watch Dogs cross over given now that they're confirmed to be the same universe and more than an Easter egg. With the whole games as a service thing not going away I also wonder if we'll ever see an MMO style AC game.

How would a crossover work? Granted I haven't played watchdogs 2 and I didn't much like the first watchdogs.
I'm guessing the game would only be focused on the modern day stuff? would fans go with that?

I don't like MMO's I'm not an online gamer but I can see the potential in creating one, but where would it be set? How would it work? Do you just move around animus machines and relive different experiences with other Assassins?

Last edited:

You speaking only in sales? Cause I think the PS3 was a better machine than the 360 but the XB1 romps it in vs PS4.

The Xbox1 X is more poweful is but the base model is definitely inferior

Less powerful in the graphical sense but a better console IMO. More user friendly for sure.

That's debatable. I don't like the XB1 UX at all and find it less user friendly than PS

That's debatable. I don't like the XB1 UX at all and find it less user friendly than PS
Fair enough.

What isn't debatable in my experience is the networking protocols. The XB1 is a far quicker download and updater than the PS4 which also requires annoyingly frequent updating.

How would a crossover work? Granted I haven't played watchdogs 2 and I didn't much like the first watchdogs.
I'm guessing the game would only be focused on the modern day stuff? would fans go with that?

I don't like MMO's I'm not an online gamer but I can see the potential in creating one, but where would it be set? How would it work? Do you just move around animus machines and relive different experiences with other Assassins?

No idea on both accounts. Just thinking out loud if there is any thoughts on changing the series' direction again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we not turn this thread into a PS/Xbox dick measuring contest?

Game looks sweet. When the hell is "Holiday 2020" meant to be?

Novemberish

Wrong way around, 360 was better than PS3, main reason being Xbox live was far superior to PSN.

PS4 however has kicked XB1’s ass.
Biggest difference this gen was playerbases, xb1 has like barely anyone for non-crossplay online games outside of the U.S market

Remove this Banner Ad

Back