Rumour Assistant Coach Gossip

Remove this Banner Ad

So bass is as terrible as ken apparently.

But Schofield who was in charge of our midfield that got obliterated in the prelim and was the single biggest reason we lost the game was the ducks nuts?

I seriously don’t get a lot of the sh*t I read on here.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

it seems to be pretty well established (through heresay, admittedly) that the main reason Schofield has departed is because Hinkley was hesitant to let him implement things his way

it seems to be pretty well established (through heresay, admittedly) that the main reason Schofield has departed is because Hinkley was hesitant to let him implement things his way
And yet someone posted a while back that one of Ken's big failings was not standing up to his assistants, who knows?

So bass is as terrible as ken apparently.

But Schofield who was in charge of our midfield that got obliterated in the prelim and was the single biggest reason we lost the game was the ducks nuts?

I seriously don’t get a lot of the sh*t I read on here.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
If you’re looking for logic and consistency (except for #sackken) you're in the wrong place buddy 😂

It's been said that shoey decided to look at leaving in August? Well before the disaster on Sept.11 It's amazing that we stormed to a 17-5 record top 2 yet there was supposedly disagreements between shoey and ken serious enough for him wanting to leave? Maybe it was just as simple as shoey wanting vossys role if he left and was told that if voss left they wouldn't replace the role.

It's been said that shoey decided to look at leaving in August? Well before the disaster on Sept.11 It's amazing that we stormed to a 17-5 record top 2 yet there was supposedly disagreements between shoey and ken serious enough for him wanting to leave? Maybe it was just as simple as shoey wanting vossys role if he left and was told that if voss left they wouldn't replace the role.
Sense at last

i always go back to some random BF Essendon fan when we employed Bassett basically saying our forwardline will be ****ed if he ends up forwards coach.

If some random dude off BF can see it how can our club not see it

Its been a shambles for years but it looks like Bassett "will be here forever"

i always go back to some random BF Essendon fan when we employed Bassett basically saying our forwardline will be f’ed if he ends up forwards coach.

I wouldn’t go back to some Essendon fan as an example.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i always go back to some random BF Essendon fan when we employed Bassett basically saying our forwardline will be f’ed if he ends up forwards coach.

I can recall reading those comments too, I also have a recollection from somewhere (it may have been Fox footy) that Bassett and Essendon had a falling out and their parting wasn't particularly amicable.

Interesting take it seems hinkley dosent like to much assistance around him he is not a difficult man to profile (hinkley that is) as stubbornness and ignorance stands out with this guy.
I think it will be a real shame us losing schofield imo at the same time retaining a man in decline in hinkley as i think he has run this club into a dead end which he has no idea how to extact us from.
I think hinkley is good at mentoring but as a head coach no way.

I think Schoey had problems with Voss more than Ken. Wonder what would have happened if Voss was appointed Carlton coach earlier

After he saw out this year in a coaching role, did the club have discussions with Rockliff about 2022 and beyond?

Re Choco, there is definitely evidence that he is an excellent development coach, but it appears he can wear out his welcome within a few seasons, so it will be interesting to see how long he stays with the dees.

There is no way I would want him back at Alberton as senior coach, and the major stumbling block to having him in a development role is having someone strong enough to keep him under control as he would eat the likes of kern and koch for breakfast, and I suspect both, and the kochmeister in particular would be very aware of that.

CD is probably the man to keep Choco in check, but I have a feeling the club is going bare bones in the coaching dept to see out the balance of kern's contract.

Re Choco, there is definitely evidence that he is an excellent development coach, but it appears he can wear out his welcome within a few seasons, so it will be interesting to see how long he stays with the dees.

There is no way I would want him back at Alberton as senior coach, and the major stumbling block to having him in a development role is having someone strong enough to keep him under control as he would eat the likes of kern and koch for breakfast, and I suspect both, and the kochmeister in particular would be very aware of that.

CD is probably the man to keep Choco in check, but I have a feeling the club is going bare bones in the coaching dept to see out the balance of kern's contract.

The idea of Choco calling out Ken in the coaches box and challenging him is appealing.

Choco at any club is a wildcard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back