Assistant Coaches 2017 - Lade returns!

Remove this Banner Ad

Getting caught up in hopeful rumours is such a crers thing to do.

... Only a couple of weeks ago he (Dew) said he wouldn't enter the Brisbane coach selection process because he wanted to honour his agreement with Sydney ....
It was said on one of the footy shows (On the Couch?) that Dew and many other potential AFL coaches around the traps believe Chris Fagan has that job*, and that applying is a waste of time.
Of course Dew won't join Brisbane Lions coaching race backs your version and is much more diplomatic. I'm not contesting that the 'will honour agreement' version is correct it's just that they can't both be correct.

* edit - I see you said that pages back

Dew pulled out of the Brisbane coach selection process, reportedly because the candidates knew it was a two horse race.

Is there a weather girl position vacant here for his missus?
Surely he just switches to a local weather girl? He's always been adaptable.

What do people base a coach being "good" on.
I watch a fair bit of footy and I can't tell who's better than who.

A few months ago people wanted Matthew Nicks as head coach now some of those people want his head on a stick.

Not sure people really have a clue about assistant coaches other than the hype they buy into

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do people base a coach being "good" on.
I watch a fair bit of footy and I can't tell who's better than who.

A few months ago people wanted Matthew Nicks as head coach now some of those people want his head on a stick.

Not sure people really have a clue about assistant coaches other than the hype they buy into
Those Hawks assistants do quite well

Dew vs another Clark assistant in the grand final. It's like race horse blood lines that become dominant.

Yes...

It used to be assistants stepping up from Hafey or Barassi lines

We will almost certainly be looking for a new coach next year. Hinkley wont survive next season we all know that but the club has stuffed up by putting ken on a long term contract. Surprisingly we all get a very predictable result next year, delaying and wasting a season.

Wtf ??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back