Assistant Coaches 2017 - Lade returns!

Remove this Banner Ad

p_101528432.jpg

Andrew Rondinelli leaving?? just saw his tweet saying "Enjoyed my time living in Adelaide. Now onto the next adventure"

Andrew Rondinelli leaving?? just saw his tweet saying "Enjoyed my time living in Adelaide. Now onto the next adventure"

Hasn't been with Port all year. Moved onto stuff with Thanasi on the tennis tour. Tennis Australia rate him highly, maybe moving to Melbourne to their national tennis academy?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

China then 31st October list lodgement then a new coach, that seems to make sense to stagger your announcements especially if the bloke we appoint is on holidays and out of the country. Our 1-4 year players don't comeback until 21st November, so 2 weeks before that is probably when the new bloke will start.

China then 31st October list lodgement then a new coach, that seems to make sense to stagger your announcements especially if the bloke we appoint is on holidays and out of the country. Our 1-4 year players don't comeback until 21st November, so 2 weeks before that is probably when the new bloke will start.
Yeah but surely his old club would be aware and would be out looking for a replacement by now..hard to keep it under wraps?

Yeah but surely his old club would be aware and would be out looking for a replacement by now..hard to keep it under wraps?
And why do you think they aren't?? I never mentioned any club and what they are doing. I talked about what we are and our strategy. Plenty of names have been linked to us - doesn't make them all right.

I have a bad feeling there will be a single new addition (an underwhelming replacement) and shuffling deck chairs.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back