Prediction Assistant Coaches 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

norway blue

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 21, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
A month ago I was driving to Sydney and on 702 radio Ben Ikin , a rugby league Queensland champion , was interviewed re the Broncos situation and appointments right across . “Players make coaches “ . Fair point in my opinion . Sorry for the cross code analogy .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Arr0w

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 13, 2015
In Transit
AFL Club
Carlton
Nice try at twisting an arguement. Fagan is 60 years old out of the Hawthorn System, under Clarkson and schooled in success These are facts 6 out of the last 18 premiership coaches played in one then you have Roos and Pagan and Williams who played in Grandfinals. Pagan trained by Barassi. Williams under Hafey. It may not be the be all and all but to the best of my knowledge Luke Power is the only person who knows what takes in our coaching group. Carlton need more from that background

As for my comment in the context of a game of football eat your heart out. We won 7 games last year and finished 11th and you act like everything will fall in to place.
Haha so still no new theories?

" closer to the spoon than finals"

BigBreakfast

Premiership Player
Sep 19, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Lakeshow
A month ago I was driving to Sydney and on 702 radio Ben Ikin , a rugby league Queensland champion , was interviewed re the Broncos situation and appointments right across . “Players make coaches “ . Fair point in my opinion . Sorry for the cross code analogy .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
How many titles did Jackson win without Jordan or Bryant? 0
How many will Bellachek win without Tom Brady? 0
Wayne Bennett was a great coach with Langer, Renouf, Walters and that crew.
Millions of examples. Cannot find near as many when a coach comes in and turns bad teams into champion? They exist but significantly fewer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad