Ball movement - Teague
Rucks - Maric
VFL - Morris
Development - Lonergan, Ferguson

How many will be there in 2024?

Why was Teagues role changed?

We were The highest scoring team of 2022

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
That was always his role. Everyone always mistakenly thinks he was forwards coach, but from day one he was given the ball movement or "offensive coordinator" role as we've sometimes called it in the past.

X has been forwards coach for the past two seasons.

Who will Yze bring in with him?

These were our assistants this year:

Defence - Rutten
Midfield - McQualter/Lambert
Forwards - Clarke
Ball movement - Teague
Rucks - Maric
VFL - Morris
Development - Lonergan, Ferguson

How many will be there in 2024?
Clarke and McQualter both may well leave so Teague back to forward coach, would love Stafford to come across with Yze as ruck/midfield coach. Chris Newman or a Troy Chaplin would be nice...

I think Clarke goes to North and Mini also leaves the rest will stay unless the bulldogs come hard for someone like rutten or Teague.

I think Issac smith would be a good addition given his experiences at hawthorn and Geelong and having worked with Yze at Hawhtorn.

Mick Barlow has gotten Werribee to a grand final a stand-alone VFL side against AFL aligned clubs and won coach of the year in the VFL competition.

We should also add an extra development coach now that we have Hardwicks contract out of the soft cap, maybe Robbie Tarrant I think he was doing some coach work at the end of last year. Maybe Newman is happy to return as an assistant having come third in the head coach race, if we offer a higher salary

I would like to see the original Mrs.:'( Hardwick we have never been the same since she left. Need fresh faces Smith comes across as a decent lad and played under 2 astute coaches. Newman would love but this club has moved on from bringing back Richmond names.

I think Steve Morris should be moved on has done nothing with the vfl team and making the wild card round is not making finals
Well, he didn't recruit the dross he had to play with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty exciting clarke & mini will be goneskii

Can’t help but wonder with both of them applying for the job it caused some issues during those final rounds

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I was surprised clarke applied for the job and went through the interview rounds.

I think Steve Morris should be moved on has done nothing with the vfl team and making the wild card round is not making finals
Except his team was decimated in the wildcard game as that week we played the kids in the AFL, and he had a chunk of his best players missing.

Other than that he did pretty reasonably well all things considered.

I'm not sure we'll see Yze bring anyone over with him from the Dees.

I think looking back to his Hawthorn days is where we'll see the assistants coming from. Newy and Brett Ratten are two I could see him wanting.

Clarke and McQualter both may well leave so Teague back to forward coach, would love Stafford to come across with Yze as ruck/midfield coach. Chris Newman or a Troy Chaplin would be nice...

I'm not sure we'll see Yze bring anyone over with him from the Dees.

I think looking back to his Hawthorn days is where we'll see the assistants coming from. Newy and Brett Ratten are two I could see him wanting.

I don't see Newman coming over after he failed to get the gig, would be a bit awkward for him.

Ratten doesn't want to coach anymore I've heard.

Where’s the welcome to Richmond Adem Yze thread?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back