Assistant coaches 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

With Dimma, Mini and X all gone from the start of last year.

With only Yze and Newman coming in, there is still one spot remaining, if we are going to have the same amount of staff as last year.
You would think there is budget for an extra assistant or two with Dimma going and Yze Likely on far less.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yze senior coach
Newman senior assistant
Teague forwards
Lambert mid
Truck defence
Mcqualter stoppages

Lonergan development
Maric rucks

Is the structure we are going with Morris will continue in the vfl
Mini has gone give it up

Mark Stone hasn't got his contract renewed at Brisbane. Could be a good addition?

Stone joins the Lions as Strategy Coach after writing his name into the SANFL record books by guiding Glenelg to a drought-breaking grand final triumph in 2019, the Tigers’ first premiership in 33 years.

Prior to that he had a 15- year career in the AFL system and built a reputation as a stoppage guru in a variety of coaching roles at Fremantle, the Sydney Swans and the West Coast Eagles where he was the Opposition and Stoppage Analyst and Midfield Coach for their 2006 premiership.

Gee I hope none of this was organised by Chris Newman… farkin horrible.

Gee I hope none of this was organised by Chris Newman… farkin horrible.

That's amazing on many levels.

At RFC there would be no surprises like that. Mitchell's midfield line coach would have given him the feedback directly.
I'd love to ask Mitchell what his line coach said when he asked him wtf that was all about..
There's info missing in that article methinks...and I question whether Tom is giving the complete story.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back