Assistant coaches 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee I hope none of this was organised by Chris Newman… farkin horrible.

Seems like a pretty typical review when theres 3 kids and 1 senior player and the senior player is made an example of. Its well known T.Mitchell floats around getting nothing touches which I dare say S.Mitchell would despise and want to show the younger midfielders how to do what best for the team in that situation and not best for T.Mitchells stat sheet.

Don't mind it but hopefully we have a more senior coach lined up in addition to Jack.

I'd guess our coaching panel is final now
Not sure. We've lost Dimma, X and Mini and added Yze, Newman and Ziebell. Where has the other half a $mill+ that Dimma was on gone?

Don't mind it but hopefully we have a more senior coach lined up in addition to Jack.

Not sure. We've lost Dimma, X and Mini and added Yze, Newman and Ziebell. Where has the other half a $mill+ that Dimma was on gone?

Exactly.

Want to see more investment into the football department before I’m satisfied the club is investing to win. There should be lots of money left in the soft cap.

Gibcus and Lunch injury treatment costs are tracking at about $500k now

Exactly.

Want to see more investment into the football department before I’m satisfied the club is investing to win. There should be lots of money left in the soft cap.
Go over the stupid ******* soft cap and pay the tax if it's going to give us a competitive edge.

In Yze, Newman and Ziebell (possibly more?) Added to the coaching ranks, thats a lot more new ideas and thoughts.

We should see some fresh ideas coming into the way we play which will be exciting.
It's good to see new faces at Richmond, new ideas and personnel will help the club and motivate the playing group

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a result of signing Jack Ziebull as an assistant coach, the AFL have awarded North pick 4 in the upcoming AFL Draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back