Assistant coaches 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I tipped this , a respected skipper admired from Afar how he went about it , talks really well , no doubt has a future in coaching ranks , welcome aboard jack
Loved the way he went about it. As well as the hard edge, he will bring.

Good get someone recently retired and was a inside bull be good for our kids. I think our coaching line is set 3 new auditions and still Truck and Teague. I want to see how the latter 2 go under Yze new ideas and systems. Truck did a decent job with our backline we found a few players to. It was more poor individual mistakes from senior players that cost us. As for Teague cops alot of criticism , but in 2022 he had our forward line working well. Forget about this year no Lynch , Jack was cooked , Cumberland out of sorts and we introduced alot of new players up there.

Good get someone recently retired and was a inside bull be good for our kids. I think our coaching line is set 3 new auditions and still Truck and Teague. I want to see how the latter 2 go under Yze new ideas and systems. Truck did a decent job with our backline we found a few players to. It was more poor individual mistakes from senior players that cost us. As for Teague cops alot of criticism , but in 2022 he had our forward line working well. Forget about this year no Lynch , Jack was cooked , Cumberland out of sorts and we introduced alot of new players up there.
Lambo still there

Glad we have hung onto Teague and Truck. They’ve got a good history as assisstant coaches and one messy/poor year from everyone in the club doesn’t diminish that.
Agree we have gone relatively inexperienced especially with a first time head coach
Will be good to have these two around especially since they have senior coaching experience and understand that it’s not always smooth sailing in the top job

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone who was at the G on the day of Jack and Cotch's last game would know why Richmond would be a very, very enticing option for Jack Ziebell to come to. And the respect that the Tiger faithfull show him on that day would've left quite an impression I reckon.

Welcome aboard the Tiger train Jack.

I know a lot of people don't rate him that highly, but he successfully reinvented himself as a mid, fwd and back multiple times over the years.

Pretty smart bloke, and could end up a senior coach one day. Good get for the Tigers.

I know a lot of people don't rate him that highly, but he successfully reinvented himself as a mid, fwd and back multiple times over the years.

Pretty smart bloke, and could end up a senior coach one day. Good get for the Tigers.
To play for the time he did in a leadership role, he has absolutely earnt respect

Where has the other half a $mill+ that Dimma was on gone?
giphy.gif

Anyone who was at the G on the day of Jack and Cotch's last game would know why Richmond would be a very, very enticing option for Jack Ziebell to come to. And the respect that the Tiger faithfull show him on that day would've left quite an impression I reckon.

Always rated the way he played the game. New coaching group for next year getting interesting again

Agree . And if he ain’t with us then he’s against us !!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back