Assistant coach (ruck) - Tom Bellchambers
Development coach & VFL Senior Coach – Leigh Tudor

Development coach & VFL Assistant Coach – Cameron Roberts
(VFL assistant?) - Bernard Sheppard
(VFL forward?) - Jacob Thompson
(VFL defence?) - Marcus Barham

Last edited by a moderator:

Former Bomber Thomas Bellchambers breaks hand at training
Former Essendon ruckman Thomas Bellchambers has been forced to face another injury — this time being rushed to surgery after ‘snapping’ his hand training.

Thomas Bellchambers thought his injury days were behind him, but on Tuesday the former Essendon ruckman turned Bombers bench coach broke his hand during a routine training drill.
Bellchambers underwent surgery on Wednesday to inset a plate and two screws.
“I was doing some coaching stuff and just helping out one of the boys out at training with a ruck contest and my old brittle bones gave way,’’ Bellchambers said.
“My hand just snapped. I thought surely when I stopped playing that was it for the surgeries but no, not the case.“The movement I did, I would have done it a million times before playing football. But the top of my hand just snapped and I felt it straight away.”
Thomas Bellchambers picture of his broken hand. Pic: Instagram

Thomas Bellchambers picture of his broken hand. Pic: Instagram
Thomas Bellchambers broken hand. Pic: Instagram

Thomas Bellchambers broken hand. Pic: Instagram

Bellchambers is set to marry actor Olympia Valance after becoming engaged last year, but fortunately they have no solid plans to wed yet.
“It’s actually the left hand, the finger that’s broken is the ring finger,’’ he said, adding that Valance was in shock when he told her about his injury.
“I’ve got a fair bit of time up my sleeve so that can heal quickly and by the time I get married.”
Bellchambers said he’s watched much football so far during retirement and this week checked out the refurbished The Pub at Crown which has eight screens and one mega-screen.

Bellchambers’ surprise pre-wedding treatmentLoved-up Olympia all set to wedOlympia reveals heartfelt nickname for ‘humble’ partner
“It’s great to have the footy back on and have people go to the football,’’ Bellchambers said.
“That number will increase through the season, but if you can’t go to the football the next best place is at The Pub.”

Continued here for 2022;

Remove this Banner Ad

Back