News Assistant Coaches Speculation and News - Xavier Clarke joins

Remove this Banner Ad

How much can Chocco squeeze from the Dusty lemon. Development is more than 1 star player - a player with talent v the B group that we needed to lift but didn't. Those B graders have made a huge hole. That is what he should be judged on, not the "Dusty" call.

Too be fair, first quarter Goldstein tries something similar and gets taken holding the ball right imfront of goal.

Here we go

I probably could have glossed over his colossal soft utensil performance had we won

Seeing as we didn't and he was s**t all game then I'll call him out on it. And it wasn't the first time he went missing in a big match

So I'll disagree with you there.

We need to hire an assistant coach from the NRL, the game has changed a lot in 12 months, your now permitted to hold on to the ball when tackled and then just throw it out. That's one area we went wrong this season we would try and get rid of it properly while being tackled and get called for holding the ball. Bunch of idiots

How much can Chocco squeeze from the Dusty lemon. Development is more than 1 star player - a player with talent v the B group that we needed to lift but didn't. Those B graders have made a huge hole. That is what he should be judged on, not the "Dusty" call.
Agreed. He was our head of development and our development freakin sucks. The call had to be made. The way he's carried on petulantly in the media since just further validates it.

We need to hire an assistant coach from the NRL, the game has changed a lot in 12 months, your now permitted to hold on to the ball when tackled and then just throw it out. That's one area we went wrong this season we would try and get rid of it properly while being tackled and get called for holding the ball. Bunch of idiots
Agee with our tackling needing major work, but nrl for assistants ??? We will never score. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unproven

We also played better and improved instantly under Dimma, Bolton may turn out the same.

Can't deny the game plan Dimma implemented in 2015 got found out badly in 2016. He seems to have completely missed the way the game was going and had no plan b for the entire year.

I'd argue the team didnt put in a single game through out the year where it clicked for them. I'm sorry but that stops with the senior coach.

Unless he hasn't been coaching and it's all been the assistants.

Can't deny the game plan Dimma implemented in 2015 got found out badly in 2016. He seems to have completely missed the way the game was going and had no plan b for the entire year.

I'd argue the team didnt put in a single game through out the year where it clicked for them. I'm sorry but that stops with the senior coach.

Unless he hasn't been coaching and it's all been the assistants.

go re read my post and the context it was posted in, it has nothing to do with that. I was merely pointing out that Bolton is unproven.

I'm very excited about next year, cant wait.

Every time you've said "i have a good feeling about this game" this year we have gone and got smashed... Now you've just jinxed us and we are going to have a s**t year, thanks Baz :mad:

yeah and just so we have all bases covered, throw a mill a year to Mourinho to assist in kicking off the ground so we can capitalise when the ball is in the F50 and can produce curling shots that sail through the goals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back