News Assistant Coaches Speculation and News - Xavier Clarke joins

Remove this Banner Ad

I think there are three good ex Richmond people involved at other clubs who don't get much of a mention but I hear that they are all good operators. Ashley Prescott, Stuart Maxfield and to a lesser extent, Craig Lambert. I wouldn't mind getting one of these guys back in a development role.

Does anyone have any mail on them?

I think there are three good ex Richmond people involved at other clubs who don't get much of a mention but I hear that they are all good operators. Ashley Prescott, Stuart Maxfield and to a lesser extent, Craig Lambert. I wouldn't mind getting one of these guys back in a development role.

Lambert is in a bit of trouble over the Whitfield saga. steer clear

Was mentioned to me today that the Montgomery thing is just about done and hes not confident about the lions job and thinks it will go to somebody els ............... Hope he ends up with us.

We should really be talking to Camporeale , Could you guys imagine

Camporeale
Caracella
Montgomery
Balme
Rutten

Starting to look like a professional coaching panel

Was mentioned to me today that the Montgomery thing is just about done and hes not confident about the lions job and thinks it will go to somebody els ............... Hope he ends up with us.

We should really be talking to Camporeale , Could you guys imagine

Camporeale
Caracella
Montgomery
Balme
Rutten

Starting to look like a professional coaching panel
Whose in charge from round 8? ;)

Are we linked with Montgomery?

Sorry if it's been mentioned already but any idea what area he'll be looking after? I think I read he was Geelong's forward coach? Would he dome the same for us perhaps? Fair to say our forwardline is a bit of a mess at present...

he was

I think he would do a good job with it, geelongs forward line wasn't great either but they just have no forwards aside from Hawkins and an inconsistent motlop.

I actually think we have more talent there (though we need to add to our key forward stocks).

Either that or senior assistant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lambo will never come back to tigerland. The club was about to shaft him back when.
Pressa has done his appreticeship and has coached in the WAFL..
Maxie aint gunna touch us with a 100m pole..

yep i reckon as well. Even if he wanted to go for the job dogs would have let him stay out the year.
we should get him just for the fact that he was an insider at doggies this year. blame would love to pick his brain

Remove this Banner Ad

Back