News Assistant Coaches Speculation and News - Xavier Clarke joins

Remove this Banner Ad

See we've cheaped out again on coaching after initially offering so much promise in Leppa and Caracella.

We can't be nowhere near that cap for Football Department spending.

Trying to get success on the cheap. It's this Boards way!
They might be leaving room for a new senior coach. ;)

Seriously though, I don't think Caracella would have left Geelong for pennies. Clarke was being hunted by several other clubs as well, so he can't have been cheap either.

Maybe we are going for quality not quantity. As far as missing a replacement for choco i think that Craig McRae probably has a development role as well.

I actually prefer a small focused group instead of to many chiefs not enough indians that was our coaching group this year.

See we've cheaped out again on coaching after initially offering so much promise in Leppa and Caracella.

We can't be nowhere near that cap for Football Department spending.

Trying to get success on the cheap. It's this Boards way!
This makes you look really uneducated. No offence but what would you even know about the best way to assemble a coaching team? You wouldn't have a clue

This makes you look really uneducated. No offence but what would you even know about the best way to assemble a coaching team? You wouldn't have a clue

Lol. Who the * are you? No offence.

I doubt our club has the slightest either. As evidence of several years (decades) of lack of success.

You have a "review" and then don't replace all positions and compared with several successful clubs you don't have the quality they do, it definitely shows lack of endeavour to be successful. This board has shown that they continue to take shortcuts in searching for success, I take you to the fact when Leppa and Daly left we didn't replace them (worked out well....)

So we have Dimwit as coach, with Caracella, Rutten and Leppa. Don't add McQualter, just another stop gap cheapie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol. Who the **** are you? No offence.

I doubt our club has the slightest either. As evidence of several years (decades) of lack of success.

You have a "review" and then don't replace all positions and compared with several successful clubs you don't have the quality they do, it definitely shows lack of endeavour to be successful. This board has shown that they continue to take shortcuts in searching for success, I take you to the fact when Leppa and Daly left we didn't replace them (worked out well....)

So we have Dimwit as coach, with Caracella, Rutten and Leppa. Don't add McQualter, just another stop gap cheapie.
Neil balme > tigerbob

How much is Mcqualter on ? are we guessing ?
What's his strengths and weaknesses ?
Some posters in here obviously know what he's on calling him a cheapie .

Lol. Who the **** are you? No offence.

Oh hi bob, trust your well?

Hope the gout in your ankles have cleared up.

Dont forget,We have Xavier as well he said no to the pies cause they are a s**t stain club.

Great news. . . . We're already in a better position than 12 months ago. Seems like the Williams brothers :p were really taking the piss . Xavier should add additional support to Yaz too.

Who's in charge of the forward line ?

Oh hi bob, trust your well?

Hope the gout in your ankles have cleared up.

Dont forget,We have Xavier as well he said no to the pies cause they are a s**t stain club.

No mate, X man is in our development team not senior team.

Hope the blue balls are going well?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back