News Assistant Coaches Speculation and News - Xavier Clarke joins

Remove this Banner Ad

I will blow my load all over Morro and co when I see improvement on the field..
Still #eco

and thats basically what it all comes down to dude. I mean all the feel good s**t is ok now, but at the end of the day, its all about facts and what happens on the field. I mean yes, the trades were great, "on paper", but until I see the recruits produce for the tigers on the field and improve us as team , its all about hope now. What is uncanny and makes me wait until i see the 3 playing is that for some unknown reason, more often than not, whenever we recruit a player who was touted as a gun, or about to be a gun, the minute they run out in our colours, they are slower and start fumbling...its what i fear the most with our recruits...its happened all to often to think it might not happen again..

and thats basically what it all comes down to dude. I mean all the feel good s**t is ok now, but at the end of the day, its all about facts and what happens on the field. I mean yes, the trades were great, "on paper", but until I see the recruits produce for the tigers on the field and improve us as team , its all about hope now. What is uncanny and makes me wait until i see the 3 playing is that for some unknown reason, more often than not, whenever we recruit a player who was touted as a gun, or about to be a gun, the minute they run out in our colours, they are slower and start fumbling...its what i fear the most with our recruits...its happened all to often to think it might not happen again..
I feel amazing

I like the appointments and that we now seem to have a group of younger coaches that have runs on the board. Plus I really like the indigenous link. We have the Academy and the Northern Vic zone. Both are indigenous focused. So I like the X man for that.

Also we might see other ideas coming to play. Maybe taking the game on. you never know.

When was the last time we recruited a genuine gun player?

he coached for a short time in the v.a.f.a and was underwhelming.

in fairness it was a few years ago and he has been coaching in the n.e.f.l. and has apparently been doing o.k.

according to the c.e.o the club has had its eyes on him for awhile so i guess we back them in.

he coached for a short time in the v.a.f.a and was underwhelming.

in fairness it was a few years ago and he has been coaching in the n.e.f.l. and has apparently been doing o.k.

according to the c.e.o the club has had its eyes on him for awhile so i guess we back them in.

Interesting.
Underwhelming win/loss or something else?

I will blow my load all over Morro and co when I see improvement on the field..
Still #eco

Ok......that might just be a touch too much info, but I'm glad your excited.....:p.......;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Senior Coach: Hardwick
Forward Coach: Leppitsch
Midfield Coach: Caracella
Stoppage Coach: McQualter
Defence Coach: Rutten
VFL Coach: McRae
Development Coach: X.Clarke
Development Coach: Ferguson

Pretty handy group
You wonder if the offense/defense co-ordinators were confusing the players?

Senior Coach: Hardwick
Forward Coach: Leppitsch
Midfield Coach: Caracella
Stoppage Coach: McQualter
Defence Coach: Rutten
VFL Coach: McRae
Development Coach: X.Clarke
Development Coach: Ferguson

Pretty handy group

and balmey provides some overall experience/mentorship to the group
probably still lacking a shrewd opposition scout/strategist

Summary from the club article

Post playing career:
Worked with the AFL Players’ Association in Indigenous engagement
Worked with the AFL as the National Indigenous Programs Coordinator

Coaching:
2013 - Assistant coach for the Korin Gamadji Institute’s Laguntas Program
2013+ - Coach NEAFL club NT Thunder
2014 - Won the NEAFL Coach of the Year
2015 - Led NT Thunder to the premiership
2016 - Awarded the NT Sports Awards Coach of the Year

Qualifications:
AFL Level 3 Accredited Coach

Membership:
AFL Indigenous Advisory Group
AFL Women’s Football Advisory Group
again a great get, looks like he has found his mark in coaching, great to have him on board

i would still like to know what that now legendary and for that matter, mythical forensic review actually found out. it seems to have patted Mcqwalter on the back and he now has a promotion. I also think the board had NFI who else to get and thought **** it here ya go dude you got the gig. It's all good though because the review must have thought we will pull everyone's dicks and with the upcoming draw giving us a bunch of sodas, we will improve by 23.3% on this years results hence the KPIs will once again look on the up even though we still have people at the club that were complicit in setting us up with the fraud of the last 5 years as was categorically stated by Dan Richardson but never actually explained. ie we were never looking to build for a flag and only looking to make up numbers to boost other numbers. Still don't like the pretence vibe coming out of tigerland. First a d foremost no one has explianed the craziness of moving FJ to the side instead of through the exit door. That one defies logic.

Interviewed Montgomery.... but no appointment. Same with Chaplin.

FJ is gone in all but official capacity only

Remove this Banner Ad

Back