Coach Assistant coaches.

Remove this Banner Ad

Whomever it is, I'd love for them to be someone with lots of positive energy and humour.

Obviously Longmuir's got the strategic/deep thinking angle covered and a real focus on communicating in a way that engages and connects. Hale seems to be a bit of a deep thinker too (just an impression). While Carr seems to bring a lot of passion and having coached a SANFL premiership side.

Adding someone like Barlow or even Solomon, who has a great reputation for connecting with the players, could really fit the bill. If either could imprint their playing character and energy on the list, it'd be a great supplement to the chemistry that's already there.

The mystery assistant is . . . .

Matthew Boyd, worked with JLo at Collingwood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whomever it is, I'd love for them to be someone with lots of positive energy and humour.

Obviously Longmuir's got the strategic/deep thinking angle covered and a real focus on communicating in a way that engages and connects. Hale seems to be a bit of a deep thinker too (just an impression). While Carr seems to bring a lot of passion and having coached a SANFL premiership side.

Adding someone like Barlow or even Solomon, who has a great reputation for connecting with the players, could really fit the bill. If either could imprint their playing character and energy on the list, it'd be a great supplement to the chemistry that's already there.

apparently, Freo sacked a few coaches yesterday and some of the players will get the chop today.However, the source is crumpet face so dont know how much credibility this info has.

apparently, Freo sacked a few coaches yesterday and some of the players will get the chop today.However, the source is crumpet face so dont know how much credibility this info has.

Yes and he said previously that we had let go of Boyle, Freo's Principal Physiotherapist.

Has there been any Freo confirmation?

I am interested if they have let Boyle go. It makes sense in a refresh sense as Boyle has been there since day dot but he is also renowned for his work on preventing OP (ask McPharlin).

The one issue Freo has not been touched by is the dreaded OP, which is a major issue at many clubs including the Eagles and Essendon.

Is letting Boyle go a good move?

Yes and he said previously that we had let go of Boyle, Freo's Principal Physiotherapist.

Has there been any Freo confirmation?

I am interested if they have let Boyle go. It makes sense in a refresh sense as Boyle has been there since day dot but he is also renowned for his work on preventing OP (ask McPharlin).

The one issue Freo has not been touched by is the dreaded OP, which is a major issue at many clubs including the Eagles and Essendon.

Is letting Boyle go a good move?
Don't go full Boyle for Boyle
Maybe he did a crap job everywhere else.

On RMX2001 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back