Coach Assistant coaches.

Remove this Banner Ad

A very well respected journalist on 882 said this morning that Mark LeCras and Matthew Boyd will be full time at Fremantle next season.

If and that is a big IF this was true it would mean that LeCras was having a very positive influence on our forward group something I think we would all applaud.

Boyd was just an outstanding and brave individual on the footy field but has a fairly limited coaching resume at Collingwood mainly as a development coach. Still, Justin knows him and I have no doubt he would have outstanding attributes as a coach going forward.

If and that is a big IF this was true it would mean that LeCras was having a very positive influence on our forward group something I think we would all applaud.

Boyd was just an outstanding and brave individual on the footy field but has a fairly limited coaching resume at Collingwood mainly as a development coach. Still, Justin knows him and I have no doubt he would have outstanding attributes as a coach going forward.
Yes if it happens it would clearly be a targeted assembly of assistants each bringing something specific to the table.

Apologies if wrong thread or mentioned elsewhere, but could someone please let me know who is in our recruiting/trading team. Also, how this team might rank compared to other clubs. Thanks.

i remember an article in the west where schultz talked about how positive of an influence Le Cras was with him and he went on to have a solid season and play every game, would be stoked to have him on board.

i remember an article in the west where schultz talked about how positive of an influence Le Cras was with him and he went on to have a solid season and play every game, would be stoked to have him on board.

Yes he was one I was thinking of (along with Tabs) because their goal kicking improved significantly this year after their preseason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was he? before he joined the cowboys?
he was an S/C coach with us from 2008 to 2018 before leaving to become the head of S/C at the Cowboys I think. with the absence of other links at this point I suspect it’s just linking someone who has been here to take over as opposed to anything else

Is Jade Rawlings worth grabbing?
It's a weird one isnt it, we clearly rated him very highly given he nearly got the top job and JLo has been very good so far, but he just got dumped from arguably the worst run team in the league.

Personally, my opinion of Shaw is so low that I would take the fact Rawlings got let go as a good sign

Remove this Banner Ad

Back