Coach Assistant coaches.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bell, Longmuir, Hayden and now Carr?

As much as I like the salute to Freo identity and the nostalgic tones, this is getting too insular and too boys clubby for my liking. I'm quite concerned. At least the derbies will have a bit more passion to them I guess.

Bell, Longmuir, Hayden and now Carr?

As much as I like the salute to Freo identity and the nostalgic tones, this is getting too insular and too boys clubby for my liking. I'm quite concerned. At least the derbies will have a bit more passion to them I guess.

Plus Eastaugh, I agree that it’s enough now. Happy with Josh and JLo but no more please. It’s not as if we were that successful to be putting the band back together.

Last edited:
Although it’s the boy band, all these guys have gone through the process of being assistant coaches, senior coaches at state level. Just coincidence JLo’s available this year..
Josh Carr is also a competence assistant.

But hope that’s enough. Then it’ll become an exclusive Freo boy band club.. no thanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should be a very good addition to the ranks, did a good job in the SANFL.
Now to add some of this mongrel to the likes of Banfield etc

Carr Barreling Kerr over the boundary line and then shaping up to the West Coast crowd was one of my favourite derby memories.

Carr, J and Longmuir, J are going to take this club by the scruff of the neck and drag it into something way more important than just sustained success, they are going to make it a proper ******* Fremantle Football Club. A club fitting of Fremantle the home of football in this xenophobic sh it box of a state. Fremantle, the genuine crucible of all that is good and right about Western Australian football. Blokes from the wheatbelt travelling to the smoke and just dominating the * out of the joint. Honest, fair and teethgrindingly tough. Winning s**t the reason why you’d care. Derbies being the icing on the cake.

We may be “the little brother” when compared to the Weevils. But Carr J and Longmuir J are second brothers and they understand the truth that everyone with boy children knows: the first one starts the fights but the second one ends them.

it shows his mentality.
You guys are obviously too young to remember how much he dogged us.
I too was dissapointed when he left for Port, but if I remember it correctly it was his missus that wanted
to go back to Adelaide?
Similar to the BHill situation, so can forgive, but that guy Schofield takes the cake for being a dog.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back