Coach Assistant coaches.

Joose

Club Legend
Jul 23, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
A good get I suppose.

Lets hope he get more to play with than the last encumbent in terms of personnel.

Docker82

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 21, 2013
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
He's coming in at the right time (hopefully) with our forward line talent set to be boosted this off season. Just need a good run with injuries.
I think there's some unfulfilled talent with what's already on our as well trade.

Henry and Sturt are the two in particular I'm talking about. Doubt we'll see immediate results with draftees tbh.

wayToGo_

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 24, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
The West's take. Not paywalled.

Found this sentence interesting...

Graham retired at just 25 in 2008 to become the legal guardian of his younger sister.

Found more details about it...

Docker82

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 21, 2013
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Does the fact we haven't said we've finalized our coaching team mean anything?

There was talk of another Assistant Coach coming in. Given the lack of announcement and his past working relationship with JL anyone else think said assistant is coaching a WAFL Grand Final this weekend?

1632904848676.png

There was talk of another Assistant Coach coming in. Given the lack of announcement and his past working relationship with JL anyone else think said assistant is coaching a WAFL Grand Final this weekend?

No. He signed a contract extension probably a month ago. There is no way he does that if he is moving on.

the only spot left vacant is the peel gig from memory? may not quite be our issue

wayToGo_

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 24, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
At what age do you stop being Jaymie and become James or Jim?
Given what he's been through he can name himself whatever he likes imo.

I'm assuming there were drugs involved in his naming. That can't explain all the weird and wonderful spellings of names we see these days though?!?

StingBitten

The Midland Steal
May 31, 2012
Bayswater
AFL Club
Fremantle
Found this sentence interesting...

Graham retired at just 25 in 2008 to become the legal guardian of his younger sister.

Found more details about it...

What an absolute legend!

What's the link to him wanting to defect? Did he work alongside JLO at the Toasters?

Spitballing here, what about Beau Wardman the Subi coach?
Could well coach his third league premiership on Saturday to go with at least one colts. I know he's at Subiaco who are well ahead of anyone, but he's kept them at a high standard and brings a winning culture.

Back