Assistant Coaches

Remove this Banner Ad

given the cuts in the soft cap, probably couldn't get anyone too expensive, so for the time being, at least for 2021, insourcing would be the best option.

Getting Rid of Harvey and Sanderson would opened some cash up and could not get anyone worse

given the cuts in the soft cap, probably couldn't get anyone too expensive, so for the time being, at least for 2021, insourcing would be the best option.

That is insane. “Couldn’t get anyone too expensive” - I reckon that sums up Collingwood. Taking short cuts. Going the cheap skate option.

How are other clubs like Freo able to make changes?

We used to be ahead of the game when it came to innovation and being bold. We are a joke now.

That is insane. “Couldn’t get anyone too expensive” - I reckon that sums up Collingwood. Taking short cuts. Going the cheap skate option.

How are other clubs like Freo able to make changes?

We used to be ahead of the game when it came to innovation and being bold. We are a joke now.
makes you wonder how much Harvey and Sanderson are on. Bucks too.
Where is all the $$

makes you wonder how much Harvey and Sanderson are on. Bucks too.
Where is all the $$

Chris Scott coached for free this year.

It does make you wonder. I think you should rotate your coaches every few years to bring in some fresh ideas.

We do not have one coach who is relatively fresh out of the game. I fail to see where the fresh ideas will come from.

So far what’s come out post season is new appointments for our AFLW & AFL coaching structures, Treloar & JDG shopped around whist Cats gain J Cameron, Blues get Zac W etc

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
The post-season proper hasn't even begun yet. I'm definitely disappointed that we don't look to be drawing any big names so far, but there's a lot still to happen

The post-season proper hasn't even begun yet. I'm definitely disappointed that we don't look to be drawing any big names so far, but there's a lot still to happen

I thought the same thing last season - we are going to do something, surely. Um okay, we got Darcy Cameron but that’s because next year we are going to launch for Jeremy Cameron.

Nope. don’t be silly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought the same thing last season - we are going to do something, surely. Um okay, we got Darcy Cameron but that’s because next year we are going to launch for Jeremy Cameron.

Nope. don’t be silly.
Probably hoped Darcy Cameron would become some freakish blend of Darcy Moore / Jeremy Cameron.

Alas, he is not that.

We'll probably retool more than anything, I think. As far as I can tell the coaching staff and management think we're pretty close to flag contention. Time will tell

Probably hoped Darcy Cameron would become some freakish blend of Darcy Moore / Jeremy Cameron.

Alas, he is not that.

We'll probably retool more than anything, I think. As far as I can tell the coaching staff and management think we're pretty close to flag contention. Time will tell

Surely, they are not that delusional?

Surely, they are not that delusional?
It might just be the way Bucks handles the media, but he seemed to genuinely think we were a shot this year if we could get some things to go our way. Being without two of our best players didn't help, but it seemed to me they still thought we had a shot.

Can't say I agree, but I didn't predict 2018 at all so who am I to say. Still over a week before free agency and then trade period

So far what’s come out post season is new appointments for our AFLW & AFL coaching structures, Treloar & JDG shopped around whist Cats gain J Cameron, Blues get Zac W etc

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Re the bolded, we may have been shopping Treloar around, but JDG has been shopping himself. Unless I’ve missed something. Or more correctly his father has been doing the shopping. Don’t think we can blame the club for that.

I'm assuming that merely upgrading Skipworth means they're keeping the band together for one final tour then?

The new coach will probably want to choose his/her own appointments.

More defensive footy's instore for 2021 by the look.....oh goody.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back