Remove this Banner Ad

Elite Crow

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
I know it was only Jars but he alluded to off field changes this year, any rumours?

I posted in another thread that I'd heard Matty Bode was on the way out. Heading to Carlton. Doesn't see eye to eye with Burton.

That's it. My one inside hot gossip rumour ever. Credibility will live or die on the outcome.

I posted in another thread that I'd heard Matty Bode was on the way out. Heading to Carlton. Doesn't see eye to eye with Burton.

That's it. My one inside hot gossip rumour ever. Credibility will live or die on the outcome.

Something to do with the number of hamstring injuries perhaps?

Next minute, Bode and Burton announced co-coaches of Adelaide as well as Australia's first officially recognized same sex marriage partnership.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldnt mind seeing what Marty Mattner could do in an AFL system.

Jpod to Forwards, replaces Teague, Mattner to backs coach

I reasonably connected, less regular but highly respected poster here was talking to me the other morning when I woke up having blown 0.11 and thought cracking a beer and calling people was a pretty good idea said that Campo was highly rated internally. Not the kind of news I was wanting to hear. But it's very late in the season to still be deciding. He's either been critical in our midfield improvement to date or it's happened despite him. I find it hard to accept that Campo's future rests on how we go in September.

Yeh, nothing like finding that the best candidate is already employed even before you begin your search. Presume VB will take on higher duties as well.
I am surprised that Thommo or VB did not move into the fitness area,
Also, I am not averse to promoting from inside if they are a good enough. I have seen a lot of top people lost to the system because of the belief the grass is greener type thinking. What I have seen of Thommo at SANFL games is he is a Leader and the younger player listen to him.
A very important trait is he does not lose the younger players, So I feel he is going to be a very good coach in that area, Tactically wise to early to make an honest appraisal. and anyway most tactics are driven from the top down.

I am surprised that Thommo or VB did not move into the fitness area,
Also, I am not averse to promoting from inside if they are a good enough. I have seen a lot of top people lost to the system because of the belief the grass is greener type thinking. What I have seen of Thommo at SANFL games is he is a Leader and the younger player listen to him.
A very important trait is he does not lose the younger players, So I feel he is going to be a very good coach in that area, Tactically wise to early to make an honest appraisal. and anyway most tactics are driven from the top down.
I don't think they have qualifications in fitness though??

Have they been studying whilst playing/coaching?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back