Assistants and Roles

Remove this Banner Ad

This season's results say otherwise.
Do the past 10 years count for nothing now? Why?

If Clarkson's team goes out in straight sets does that mean there are 5 coaches better then him, even though he has won the last 3 premierships?

I just don't understand your reasoning here, am I getting trolled or are you being serious?

I like the way you think Reg. The higher on the ladder a team finishes puts the coach in the same position. :rolleyes:
Seems like a reasonable determinant to me.

Hei this is assitants and role got nothing to do with Ross successful or not.

So that by definition makes Ross the best of the 2015 coaches and top 4 the previous few years. I like it.:)
Now you're getting it. Unfortunately his performance this year was s**t, so we will have to wait until next year to see whether he can get his mojo back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This season's results say otherwise.

One does not judge a lifetime on a minute, hour or day.

The carriers of pikes may decry the archers for thye slow nock and draw, still all celebrate the loose and arrow hail on thye common enemy.

A creation of this brand new role makes me think they already have someone in mind....?

"ongoing education and development of the club’s coaching team"

Maybe we're going to target another 'new AFL' coach in place of suma. To go with our other relatively AFL inexperienced coaches of Guerra, Hale, Rock and even Hayden to a degree? With ex-coaches like Suma, Kirk and Llyod we didn't need a high-performance manager to let them know how they're doing because they were guns. This is my thinking anyway

The carriers of pikes may decry the archers for thye slow nock and draw, still all celebrate the loose and arrow hail on thye common enemy.
The archers bombing it in from 50 in the hope of hitting something has a familiar ring, but I hope our first premiership doesn't take a lifetime, because I haven't got that long.

A creation of this brand new role makes me think they already have someone in mind....?

Maybe we're going to target another 'new AFL' coach in place of suma. To go with our other relatively AFL inexperienced coaches of Guerra, Hale, Rock and even Hayden to a degree? With ex-coaches like Suma, Kirk and Llyod we didn't need a high-performance manager to let them know how they're doing because they were guns. This is my thinking anyway

Makes sense.

Who is going to the boss of RTB though?

Moo - are you Mick Malthouse?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back