Assocation Football Supercoach thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 18, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hey guys, this is the thread for all things supercoach.

I was also asked by chef to pass on this message:

chef said:
Talk about Supercoach in here, and NOT in the AFL thread or else you will receive a 6 month ban. NO EXCEPTIONS.

I thought it was a bit harsh and begged him to reconsider but you know what these pastry guys are like.

Would love to know who your D3 D4 M3 and M4 are to manage that.

I've got him M3 with Priddis at M4. Can't really complain with that
D1-4: K.Simpson - Kade Kolo - Jimmy Bartel - Matt Dea.
M1-6: Nat Fyfe - Patrick Dangerfield - Scott Pendlebury - Gary Ablett - Patrick Cripps - Mitch Duncan
R1-2: Max Gawn - Nic Nat
F1-4: Dustin Martin - Chad Wingard - Cyril Rioli - Daniel Wells

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
I'll get him in before the byes anyway. He should drop in price but I'll have 4 premo mids and not many would have more than 3 of my first 5.
Yeah was thinking of doing that too. it's either bank on him and Libba and a crouch to do the job. Or downgrade Goldy and upgrade one of crouch or Libba

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
So how does this lockout thing work? Can we make changes to non Carlton & Richmond players tomorrow still?
Yes as long as you're in budget and those teams players you are changing haven't played yet

During the regular year it used to be a godsend with late withdrawals and vests and stuff, though if you made trades once the weekends games had started those trades couldn't be reversed (we can reverse trades and chop and change during the week).

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Last minute thoughts?

upload_2016-3-24_9-46-31.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back