Assocation Football Supercoach thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The query I had can be answered by posters from their club HODGEYROAD Buckleys Jocks PendlePie Milang_Panthers

Would Litherland and Aish be best 22. at over 250k they both have to be nailed on Best 22 to be worth it.

Not going to ask Cruyff14 he wouldn't know half the players names (jst jks) ;) :p
Thought Litherland might play early in the season with the injuries Hawthorn has.

Did think Aish was best 22 but then now you mention, I don't know about him.

The query I had can be answered by posters from their club HODGEYROAD Buckleys Jocks PendlePie Milang_Panthers

Would Litherland and Aish be best 22. at over 250k they both have to be nailed on Best 22 to be worth it.

Not going to ask Cruyff14 he wouldn't know half the players names (jst jks) ;) :p
Yeah not sure about Literherland. Aish should be. Maybe try and trade one of your bench mids for Ryan Davis too, save you another 20k

Thought Litherland might play early in the season with the injuries Hawthorn has.

Did think Aish was best 22 but then now you mention, I don't know about him.
Can't recall seeing Aish all preseason so far.

Litherland hasn't been mentioned as a inclusion by many (believe me I have a vested interest in the Hawks line up for Monday). Most have had Howe as being in the side.

Davis going to play?
We'll know at 6:30 tonight. All players will have just over an hour between teams being released and the Blues v Tigers game starting. My rookies are largely just place holders atm until the teams are selected.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/teams

So like most you may just have to wait until 6:30-7 tonight to see who gets the green lights on their name.

Jeremy? Thought his hand was still rooted?

Keen on him then.
Jeremy Howe is at Collingwood. This is Daniel Howe, has apparently got first crack at Suckling's spot in the side at half back. A spot that's probably keeping Litherland out of the side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think he'll play 3rd back tall most the season. 70-80 sort of year. Loves an intercept mark
I'm with Cookie, I've steered clear. 200k is too much for an 18yo KPD. Cheaper options that'll generate similar scores. The extra cash can make a bigger difference elsewhere.

In favour of? He'll likely play all season. Does intercept marks score any well?
Yeah scores more than a normal mark.

Do some research on if Stretch will 100% play. If not get in Harwood and find 14k somewhere (probably on the bench somewhere going down to a 102k player)

I'm with Cookie, I've steered clear. 200k is too much for an 18yo KPD. Cheaper options that'll generate similar scores. The extra cash can make a bigger difference elsewhere.
Is there though?

Dea isn't much cheaper. Hartley will score ok for a D6. Job security on Marcus Adams, Ruggles, Sam Collins isn't great imo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back