Assocation Football Supercoach thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there though?

Dea isn't much cheaper. Hartley will score ok for a D6. Job security on Marcus Adams, Ruggles, Sam Collins isn't great imo
Mitch Brown for one. Plenty of ball this year in the Dons defence, uses the footy well. Should average as much as Weitering at the very least and 123k. That saves about 90k right there.

Did think Aish was best 22 but then now you mention, I don't know about him.

Aish will definitely be best 22 IMO as he brings a bit of outside class that we've really been lacking, that being said though his NAB form was good but showed it'll probably take some time before he can make a consistent impact.

EDIT
Just saw I was too late with this advice!

Mitch Brown for one. Plenty of ball this year in the Dons defence, uses the footy well. Should average as much as Weitering at the very least and 123k. That saves about 90k right there.
Played forward a bit because they need someone down there and looked a bit lost. Think if he is chopped and changed he will have some sub-45 games which you cant have at D4

Played forward a bit because they need someone down there and looked a bit lost. Think if he is chopped and changed he will have some sub-45 games which you cant have at D4
He's my F8 lol.

Much better

Yeah he is my 7. Who you got D4-D6?
Dea, Collins, Hartley.

Collins is just a placeholder until rookies are selected tonight. Should get enough improvement out of Kerridge, McCarthy, Menadue, Mills, Brown, Dea and Hartley to cash cow my way up to premos later in the season.

Dea, Collins, Hartley.

Collins is just a placeholder until rookies are selected tonight. Should get enough improvement out of Kerridge, McCarthy, Menadue, Mills, Brown, Dea and Hartley to cash cow my way up to premos later in the season.
Sam or Kieran?

I could possibly move that way if either are picked but might trade Dea. Only so many points in a 100 point loss

Sam or Kieran?

I could possibly move that way if either are picked but might trade Dea. Only so many points in a 100 point loss
Kieran. On supercoach gold if my premos get their projected scores and the rookies there's (most are 22 projected) I'll get 1827. I rounded up the rookies to average 50 (certainly attainable) and Wells 85 and that got me 2050. Certainly think players like Brown, Dea, Mills will average higher than 50.

So quite content with my side.

Kieran. On supercoach gold if my premos get their projected scores and the rookies there's (most are 22 projected) I'll get 1827. I rounded up the rookies to average 50 (certainly attainable) and Wells 85 and that got me 2050. Certainly think players like Brown, Dea, Mills will average higher than 50.

So quite content with my side.
Im sitting at 1790 with about 8 guys on 22-57 that will score much more than that I hope

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm only projected for 1737. Oops haha.

I'll be out tonight so won't even get to get rid of my rookies that aren't selected dammit!
Doesn't matter really. I assume you've got your Blues and Tigers rookies sorted. Just change the rest before tomorrow nights game

I'm only projected for 1737. Oops haha.

I'll be out tonight so won't even get to get rid of my rookies that aren't selected dammit!
Would expect most sides to score 250+ more than the projected score. I've got guys like Mills with a projection of 33 and Libba 50 something

09f3DSu.jpg

winning side.

Got Wingard and Wines into my side and managed to get Goldy back in. Taken a risk going from Laird to Johanisen at D2 but price I've gotta pay for my mid, ruck and fwd being strong

Bit stronger in the backline than mine but I go one deeper in midfield. Ruck and fwd pretty much the same

i dont like going weak anywhere cos then im scrambling later on to fix it. i could go one deeper in midfield, sure, but i feel as though there are 6 potential premos, and mills who could be anything.

i had wingard but i went a bit weaker in my fwd line to get three big guns in mid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back