Assocation Football Supercoach thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Surprised your team is ranked that low, you were looking good to move up the rankings about 2 months ago as it looked like you nailed your starting team but had an unlucky week or two that got you a low rank
Blokes like Smith, Wingard, Stef Martin, Dhal injured etc have killed me

Blokes like Smith, Wingard, Stef Martin, Dhal injured etc have killed me
I'm carrying Priddis, Stef and Rich who have been lower than expected while Jelwood was awful for the first 3 weeks I had him for but has been good the last 3-4, anyways, was 3k about 2 months ago but yeah plummeted

Not sure if I should keep 117 from Merrett or just trust in Danger. Probably will just go Danger.
The only 117 Danger will score this weekend is if he has a s**t round on the golf course.

We're not playing this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

y6eJ2Up.jpg

what im rolling with. 5 trades left after doing petracca to merrett and biggs to boyd. 271.9k in the bank.

y6eJ2Up.jpg

what im rolling with. 5 trades left after doing petracca to merrett and biggs to boyd. 271.9k in the bank.
I've gone a bit nuts too and gone with a couple of upgrades this week. 5 trades left. Adams to Silvagni to bank some cash for 1 final upgrade. Leaves me with just 3 rainy day trades which is not good at all!

upload_2016-7-6_15-38-23.png

So just when I think I'm fielding 22 premos for the first time this year good old Lairdy goes out with a sore hip, he's been a bit injury prone this year after the head knocks he played on with last year

Need to take Brands 48 or roll the dice on Joyce getting 55-60, dunno yet

So just when I think I'm fielding 22 premos for the first time this year good old Lairdy goes out with a sore hip, he's been a bit injury prone this year after the head knocks he played on with last year

Need to take Brands 48 or roll the dice on Joyce getting 55-60, dunno yet
FFS. Laird is doing me. I persisted with him throughout his injury and he goes and gets injured again.

22 premos, not bad. How many trades do you have left?

FFS. Laird is doing me. I persisted with him throughout his injury and he goes and gets injured again.

22 premos, not bad. How many trades do you have left?
2 :$ after doing GAJ to JPK

Having a poor year by my standards

Cost me 4 trades to bring in Danger after his 229 game, didn't start with him and have paid the price

Remove this Banner Ad

Back