Assocation Football Supercoach thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Lee Spurr?! Really?! Good luck with that
i had 414k to play with after getting hoskin elliot in. i mean, if by some luck he can get me 80 each week i'd take that. but i have bloody marchbank as my d4. it's not a great pick but yeah.

actually i just remembered bob murphy exists.

Mitch Hibberd out for Otten.

Corrective money making trade. If Hannan didn't suck against us last week I'd have had some confidence in doing the same thing with Pickett to Hannan but I might not burn that trade just yet

i had 414k to play with after getting hoskin elliot in. i mean, if by some luck he can get me 80 each week i'd take that. but i have bloody marchbank as my d4. it's not a great pick but yeah.

actually i just remembered bob murphy exists.
Ah i thought you might have had a bit more cash. Spurr has averaged 75 last 4 years so dont expect anything more from him than that

Taranto will still make money if he's not dropped, but not good enough of a cash cow. Depends if you want to burn a trade to do a sideways move, I'm gonna wait to see how McCluggage/Balic etc do first.

Need to * off Sheed who I thought would be a good money maker, except he didn't play round 1 & then was dropped after 1 very average game

haha just noticed the sc website which has struggled all day left gawn as captain and hampton on the bench even though i swapped both this morning with danger and stewart.

cool.
I was wondering if that was you that left Gawn as captain.

Decent 2264 for me this week, even with Stewart stinking it up with a 22....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bought Ryder up forward for ruck cover, and of course he decides to get suspended the week that Gawn goes down. Smh

Felt good to punt that s**t truck McCartin out of my team, cardinal sin of having faith in the mid range players has burnt me with him as well as Sheed, Ben Reid & Carlisle so far

Remove this Banner Ad

Back