Assocation Football Supercoach thread

Remove this Banner Ad

because Brad Scott
Wanna swap? Cowan has photos on someone, how he can be an automatic in when he didn't play last week I'll never know.

Menegola on the other had, 23 touches, 3rd for us in clearances, led tackles and 4 inside 50's last week. Dropped.

Cowan>Menegola get ****ed MC.

Traded out JOM on Monday and now he's out with a knee complaint.
I'm clairvoyant.

Bojan KantKick why the **** did Durdin get dropped for Thompson? He's cooked.

Knock to knee early in game last week. Why he spent a fair bit of the game deep forward. Will be right next week

Gawn to Nank and Mountford to Newman. Holding JOM

Wanna swap? Cowan has photos on someone, how he can be an automatic in when he didn't play last week I'll never know.

Menegola on the other had, 23 touches, 3rd for us in clearances, led tackles and 4 inside 50's last week. Dropped.

Cowan>Menegola get ****** MC.
The 115 page and counting Bye Bye Brad version #3 thread on the norf board is getting a fair workout over the Durdin no selection atm.

Yeah, I generally only keep the loophole if it's 120+.

pls don't let me down Danger

78 touches last season v Hawthorn. Surely without Lewis and Mitchell he should do well.

Just need Langford to get gastro so he can't tag him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

+1 was 2k off turning him into Dusty last round. Scrub is GONE.
i had sloane in until he broke his eye socket. hasnt done a thing to him. luckily i have cash to do it. treloar is just a clanger machine.

I had Bont and Sloane but changed to JPK and Ward after their interupted preseasons. * sake

Plenty of cash to sort it out next week

while we are at it

initially had Pendlebury, Josh Kelly but went with Treloar & Ward.

made the Ward>Kelly switch in rd2 before the price rise and now going Treloar to someone

taranto, balic, newman, barrett, o'meara, fox, florent, preuss all not named for various reasons

c4jt321.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back