Remove this Banner Ad

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Cash cows and the price changes of premiums throughout the season is the best bit. Does the draft cater for that side of the game or is a pick your side and pick up free agents and delist poor performers / injured players?

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
I went without Danger.

Got 2195 which I wasn't too unhappy with.

Ended up with this team:

upload_2018-3-26_10-21-56.png

Also, is it too late to enter this comp? Totally forgot to add this league before round 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
scored well this week

Could have been even better had Bonner and Coniglio most pre season and went with a couple of others instead. Luke Parker justified the decision a little but meant I went Naughton on field at the back.

Will monitor Fyfe, Nankervis, Coniglio and NicNat and maybe make a change or two before price changes

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
i dont know how to remove the randoms from the league. i presumed that it could be open till round 3, when the actual league bit starts. bit s**t really.

scored 2237. unfortunately had holman and kelly on the bench. finlayson too, but he was only a bit more than murray in terms of points. if fyfe and hibberd score poorly again then i'll probably toss before the price changes.

Aug 28, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
Cash cows and the price changes of premiums throughout the season is the best bit. Does the draft cater for that side of the game or is a pick your side and pick up free agents and delist poor performers / injured players?
I was scrolling through the SuperCoach thread and every team was similar. The last time I played, by the time the Grand final came around we had four different players in total. It was an absolute joke.

The bold part is correct.

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
I was scrolling through the SuperCoach thread and every team was similar. The last time I played, by the time the Grand final came around we had four different players in total. It was an absolute joke.

The bold part is correct.
I like that at the end of the season when it's just a few players who are different. Makes it easy to keep track of if you'll get the W just watching the game without tracking the scores when it's 4-5 players who'll decide how the result is. By that stage you've built up a strong list of must haves each and the POD calls are what gets the result. The price rise/fall part of the game I like so draft would probably lose interest in like I did with the PL version.

Would be great if EPL could somehow get a SC model with price changes based on rolling averages

Aug 28, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
I like that at the end of the season when it's just a few players who are different. Makes it easy to keep track of if you'll get the W just watching the game without tracking the scores when it's 4-5 players who'll decide how the result is. By that stage you've built up a strong list of must haves each and the POD calls are what gets the result. The price rise/fall part of the game I like so draft would probably lose interest in like I did with the PL version.

Would be great if EPL could somehow get a SC model with price changes based on rolling averages
I do find that odd. It keeps me interested in every game when there's a player I have playing in it that my opponent doesn't have. I also keep track of my opponent's players over the weekend. It's boring if there's only a few players that determine the outcome. You may as well just have a team of three or four players.

If you value the POD side of SuperCoach, literally every player in SuperCoach Draft is a POD. The price rises/falls don't grab me at all either. Everyone picks the same rookies and if they don't have them they'll just have the opportunity to pick them the following week before their price goes up. Also, you can get any player you want at any time. The trading aspect in SuperCoach Draft is so much more fun and challenging.

I do find that odd. It keeps me interested in every game when there's a player I have playing in it that my opponent doesn't have. I also keep track of my opponent's players over the weekend. It's boring if there's only a few players that determine the outcome. You may as well just have a team of three or four players.

If you value the POD side of SuperCoach, literally every player in SuperCoach Draft is a POD. The price rises/falls don't grab me at all either. Everyone picks the same rookies and if they don't have them they'll just have the opportunity to pick them the following week before their price goes up. Also, you can get any player you want at any time. The trading aspect in SuperCoach Draft is so much more fun and challenging.
How did you go this weekend in the Draft?

Who did you pick as your first couple of selections?

That's large. I only cracked 2,000 twice last year. We have 16 this year.
We only have 8 or 10 i think. which makes sense given the difference in scoring

Remove this Banner Ad

Back