Assocation Football Supercoach thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Magma

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
Jatz what happens when you try to join? i can't find anything anywhere to kick people out. i had left it blank cos i presumed people would just be able to join and the league wouldnt be finalised until round 3.

okay it looks like after the first round that is it. what a crock.

go you pups

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Moderator #1,403
Jatz what happens when you try to join? i can't find anything anywhere to kick people out. i had left it blank cos i presumed people would just be able to join and the league wouldnt be finalised until round 3.

okay it looks like after the first round that is it. what a crock.
Because of the league overall prize is why it's finalised during round one

I was a part of the league that won the overall in DT last year for example

jd2010

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Because of the league overall prize is why it's finalised during round one

I was a part of the league that won the overall in DT last year for example
They should just do the overall from round 3 onwards. Allows people to sort their leagues out from 1-3. So many times i've been in good leagues and then the bottom two are randoms scoring 1200-1400 a week

go you pups

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Moderator #1,407
They should just do the overall from round 3 onwards. Allows people to sort their leagues out from 1-3. So many times i've been in good leagues and then the bottom two are randoms scoring 1200-1400 a week
Find better leagues to join then

There is threads in the supercoach board in preseason for this type of thing, people looking for consistent coaches with regular top 10k finishes who don't give up when it goes sour.

Jatz

AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Moderator #1,408
That's a bummer.

Ahh well, I'll still play throughout the season haha. Will just have to compare final scores.

jd2010

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Would really love a fwd-mid rookie to be named for their debut this week. I've got bloody Keefe and stuffed my squad balance up having Garlett as a mid with no fwd-mid rookie in my forward line. What an idiot

StevieDewar

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Trailblazers, Liverpool, 49ers
Would really love a fwd-mid rookie to be named for their debut this week. I've got bloody Keefe and stuffed my squad balance up having Garlett as a mid with no fwd-mid rookie in my forward line. What an idiot
Yeah I have Garlett in the mids with no link.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

StevieDewar

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Trailblazers, Liverpool, 49ers
Also an idiot haha

Means I've got Venables/Ryan on field who'll struggle to score what Garlett does
I only have one forward rookie on the field each week. Which is Fritsch right now. If English does well he's a chance to come into my side with some rearranging of rookies

Magma

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
2308. had garlett on field over ryan and murray over finlayson. gonna be trading out lambert and hibberd. will get simpson for hibberd, not sure who to get rid of lambert for.

jd2010

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
2308. had garlett on field over ryan and murray over finlayson. gonna be trading out lambert and hibberd. will get simpson for hibberd, not sure who to get rid of lambert for.
I had Fritch and Venables over Ryan which cost me another 50-60

Magma

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
considering robbie gray to replace lambert. tom lynch has a couple of easy opponents coming up but surely continually playing away will take its toll. plus he burnt me bad last season. toby mclean another option.

ossie_21

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Everton
considering robbie gray to replace lambert. tom lynch has a couple of easy opponents coming up but surely continually playing away will take its toll. plus he burnt me bad last season. toby mclean another option.
As shit as we have been and probably will be, McLean will be a very good option and won’t be very common. Kid is a gun but mostly flying under the radar like Macrae always does

jd2010

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
I've got him down back shit.

Might need to go Naughton > Bonner and Brayshaw > L.Fogarty/Barry (bench expensive rookie is a waste imo)

go you pups

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Moderator #1,424
Yeah I currently can't trust me D7 (murphy) or D8 (Naughton) to come on field for a week. Would mean I'd have a call to make (most likely Murray) on who to bench when Sicily is back
I'm benching Murray when Siss comes back

Reckon Murray is more of a DTer and Doedee more of a SCer.

Top Bottom