Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Garlett & Venables out
Guelfi & Higgins in

Leaves me $199k in the bank to make an upgrade or two the week after. Would like to trade Fritsch up to someone soon

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Considering trading Danger to Macrae this week. Thought process is....

Bank the 100k and help get 3 upgrades over the next 3 weeks (Crouch + McLean + potentially Danger back for Holman, Banfield/Crowden)
Get same or more points from Macrae
Danger has GWS and Collingwood over the next 2 rounds who he has scored under 100 against in 3/6 games

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Considering trading Danger to Macrae this week. Thought process is....

Bank the 100k and help get 3 upgrades over the next 3 weeks (Crouch + McLean + potentially Danger back for Holman, Banfield/Crowden)
Get same or more points from Macrae
Danger has GWS and Collingwood over the next 2 rounds who he has scored under 100 against in 3/6 games
Pointless

You do this type of move with injuries/injury scores. Buddy last week on a 48, Walters this week with a 17 and Zerrett concussion 17 in round 1 are the types of moves you'd justify doing it for in getting that premo back in at a cheaper price once they're back and have bottomed out.

What happens if Danger goes bang the next two weeks? He ain't cheaper then.

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Pointless

You do this type of move with injuries/injury scores. Buddy last week on a 48, Walters this week with a 17 and Zerrett concussion 17 in round 1 are the types of moves you'd justify doing it for in getting that premo back in at a cheaper price once they're back and have bottomed out.

What happens if Danger goes bang the next two weeks? He ain't cheaper then.
Yeah I'm not going to do it. Double downgrade this week to Cole & Spargo (I know I'm taking the risk) and then go for Crouch + McLean/Simpson next week

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Bonner and weighing up between Banfield, Crowden & Holman
Hold off on Crowden for another week, he has the lowest breakeven of the lot and is at the lowest price too, he has the highest potential for more cash to be made imo.

Agree Bonner goes, I dumped him last week.

Down to Banfield vs Holman, I'm weighing it up too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
gonna hold this week. holman and banfield should both hit their break evens. spargo i'll bring in next week on the bubble for whoever scores less out of those two. need good games from fogarty and barry on my bench too to keep their breakevens down.
Holman may be closer to being done than you think. Will have a high BE next week with that 33 still running. Will need to score another 80-90 to keep it low and dunno if he does with Miller tagging also.

Fogarty and Barry haven't played as many games and are well under 200k each. Wouldn't worry about them two yet, slow burners. Would only worry if you had to field them though due to mass injuries/droppings. I have Brayshaw and Barry and ain't worried, they get traded last probably. Might need them for the byes.

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
gonna hold this week. holman and banfield should both hit their break evens. spargo i'll bring in next week on the bubble for whoever scores less out of those two. need good games from fogarty and barry on my bench too to keep their breakevens down.
I was considering holding off on one but I'm tempted by JJK going down to around 400k and Crouch next week

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
Holman may be closer to being done than you think. Will have a high BE next week with that 33 still running. Will need to score another 80-90 to keep it low and dunno if he does with Miller tagging also.

Fogarty and Barry haven't played as many games and are well under 200k each. Wouldn't worry about them two yet, slow burners. Would only worry if you had to field them though due to mass injuries/droppings. I have Brayshaw and Barry and ain't worried, they get traded last probably. Might need them for the byes.
yeah i was gonna squeeze out the last bits of holman's cash and then upgrade him. i have 309k in the bank from a double downgrade last week and only fielding 2 rookies in midfield. defence is where im looking next.

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Went the double downgrade to Cole & Spargo. Holman & one of Murray and Crowden to go out next week. Sights set on McLean, Yeo/Simmo/Hurn & definitely Crouch

Glad I double downgraded this week to bring in Ronke and Spargo and this avoiding JPK.

Hope Guelfi isn’t a late in otherwise I’ll lose Ronke score.

Sicily good. Titch and Heeney poor.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back