Remove this Banner Ad

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
The Dusty trade worked out beautifully. Weighed up both Fyfe and Rockcliff before going with Neale. After a shocking sub-2000 in round 1 my side has come up with some huge scores past 2

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Setterfield will be a slow burn option. Should play 15-20 games without injury and will score in the 50-70 range most weeks with the occasional stinker and occasional 80+

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Yeah don’t get wrong if there were good options in the forward line and with DPP his output currently would have him on the chopping block. But forward rookies this year have been a struggle

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Got a VC/C conundrum after having the VC on Gawn last night.

Generally I'd play it safe and bank the 113 but my mate I'm playing who is constantly top 1k didn't VC Gawn last night, I reckon he'll throw it on Grundy tonight who'll do a number on young English. At the moment he has it on Cripps who plays Sunday so he obviously hasn't updated it yet. How live are the changes he makes? I want to see if he VC's Grundy, if he does I'll chuck the C on him and hope he hits 120+ and we end that one equal. Only 6 unique players between us already!

If you only have 6 unique players I would not be taking Gawn 113.

His changes should be live so monitor that throughout.

He will probably VC Grundy tonight. I’m thinking of doing the same.

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
If you only have 6 unique players I would not be taking Gawn 113.

His changes should be live so monitor that throughout.

He will probably VC Grundy tonight. I’m thinking of doing the same.
It's definitely a winnable game for me too with 1 of his 6 uniques being Fyfe. Will chuck the C on Grundy and hope that it's a big one which unless he gets injured should be

DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC
Neale is probably my week to week captain going forward, Brisbane don't have huge ball winners in the midfield albeit they bat a lot deeper now.

That said I could see Grundy easily get 150 tonight.

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Yeah Grundy got 152 last year against the Dogs. So far English has done okay at keeping scores against low. Witts under 80, Sinclair 99 & McEvoy 104. For some reason watching the games I thought he was getting monstered and the scores would have been higher than that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too sideways to trade Cogs to Neale?

My rationale would be that Neale looks like he will be unattainable for a fair while if i don’t get him soon

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
I'm not bothering chasing points, having a down one this week, but overall not too bothered. Macrae and Neale can wait, got others who are going ok who others are moving heaven and earth to bring in like Whitfield and Lloyd.

Setting my house in order is priority, Balta can GAGF to Hore next week, seriously, both he, Hardwick and CD can GAGF, worst rookie ever.

Not sure Stack is a must have to be honest, struggled today, Ross looks a better scoring option for mine.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Yes cos it’s a one week exercise :$

Pretty sure Rockpig owners last week were laughed out of town. That aged well.

Freed up cash. Punted a Crow spud and upgraded from a Blues hack.
Smith scored 90 something tonight, for his starting price that is very good and he will provide long term stability down back something say rookies like Clark, Burgess and Collins won't do.

Wasted trades imo, every chance Marshalls long term output is similar to his, while you could've waited another week on Stack and get an extra 10-20-30k out of Gibbons before turfing him. Every chance he does something tomorrow.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
i did trade boak in for darling this week, so that went alright. rookies is just chook lotto really. treloar is irritating with 2 scores under 100 so if i see something i like i might shift him, but i doubt it.
Yeah I started Darling, Heeney, Danger, Dunkley

Dunkley and Darling have since been goneski and Kelly and Boak are in instead, not too worried about Kelly today, he won't be tagged every week, he'll bounce back

Smith scored 90 something tonight, for his starting price that is very good and he will provide long term stability down back something say rookies like Clark, Burgess and Collins won't do.

Wasted trades imo, every chance Marshalls long term output is similar to his, while you could've waited another week on Stack and get an extra 10-20-30k out of Gibbons before turfing him. Every chance he does something tomorrow.
You just wasted all those keystrokes.
I care not for your view on the matter.

Gibbons is s**t and rightly punted.
Sick of Smith as he’s a crab too. Also rightly punted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back