Assocation Football Supercoach thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I think I will do Scott and Scrimshaw to Laird and Ross.

Constable and Butters could become Premo mid and rookie next week potentially

Although Looking at it probably short. If i bring Hayes possibly afford fyfe. At least i dont need to decide tonight

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
1-5. Heaps of outs and he isn't in. Red flag.
Constable owners need to consider trading. Blokes closing in on returns in the next 2-3 weeks and a side firing means spots are tight.

Not confident that he gets back in next week and if he does that he holds his place.
I was considering grabbing Ross to **** Balta off, but went Hayes instead due to Constable might not coming back, so wanted the extra 74k in case I need to prematurely upgrade Constable

I was considering grabbing Ross to **** Balta off, but went Hayes instead due to Constable might not coming back, so wanted the extra 74k in case I need to prematurely upgrade Constable
Norf, Dogs and Suns next weeks might give him some games. Suspect Gaz, Harry, Miers will be in line for rests.

My money is on Gaz next week

Norf, Dogs and Suns next weeks might give him some games. Suspect Gaz, Harry, Miers will be in line for rests.

Yeh I’m hoping he plays another 1-2 over the next month to earn a bit more cash.

I probably need the extra cash so still considering Constable down this week to Ross or Hayes.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH

Reckon Charlie only needs 3 more games to max out

Get him to 400-450k etc

Walsh will likely be a keeper, so Charlie only needs to get close to max value then I move him on

Sorry m8 :(

Yeah I've got 4 Puffers (not Butters) and Grundy

Will be a topsy turvy night

I have looped him. So can try my luck with Gibbons worst case.

I’ve got Drew Duursma and Grundy on field

DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC
I was thinking about Rockliff but he has too many bad scores every now and then such as last night's 58.

Constable I think will be back in but it depends on matchups, Jordan Clark is better against Fantasia etc.

Hayes I didn't think would have guaranteed job security so I didn't bring him in.

Hately may be an option for next week.

AA020218AT0253.jpg

Suck me!
Another ton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
My worst SC round since round 1 with a low 2000s score. Heeney, Danger & SPS all down. I made some absolute blunders with rookie selections.

Went Jordan Clark over Wilkie & Duursma and Balta/Petrucelle over Parker. I don't actually remember doing it or why. Luckily still got the W in the cash league with mates

Remove this Banner Ad

Back