Remove this Banner Ad

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Went Spargo over Ronke. Needed the DPP. Upgraded Giles-Langdon to Toby Maclean hopefully he doesn't fall into the forward line curse I've had this season

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Really don't know what to do with Petracca and Billings. Trying my hardest to follow the "do not trade a premo" rule but geez it's killing me this season! They've fallen so far the only option is trading down with them and there's no fwd rookies (or any rookie) crying out to be picked this week. I want to trade up one of Doedee or Murray to Simpson

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Ha Billings was punted about a month ago. Petracca gone last night for Yeo.
Cut the losses. Thinking Zerrett may be similar.
Yeah I have to do it at least with one of the two, Billings most likely. Think I'll fall just short of being able to do Billings > Scheer and Doedoe to Simpson

I traded billings over a month ago too.

I think I’ll be bringing in Danger this week and then premo defender Yeo or Simpson next week

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
I stupidly went on the SC board 2 weeks ago and put up the idea of trading Danger to Macrae and then trading Danger back in this week. Got told how it would be negligible the amount of extra points I'd get out of that. Never going back there for advice!

I traded billings over a month ago too.

I think I’ll be bringing in Danger this week and then premo defender Yeo or Simpson next week
For those without him. Now may be the time.

Dons s**t midfield.
Hawkins and Menzel back.
Gaz spending minuscule time in the guts.
Selwood cops the tags.
Easier run to come in the next month.

I stupidly went on the SC board 2 weeks ago and put up the idea of trading Danger to Macrae and then trading Danger back in this week. Got told how it would be negligible the amount of extra points I'd get out of that. Never going back there for advice!

No I agree with their advice on that one. Strange trade

For those without him. Now may be the time.

Dons s**t midfield.
Hawkins and Menzel back.
Gaz spending minuscule time in the guts.
Selwood cops the tags.
Easier run to come in the next month.

Yeah he’s pretty much bottomed out price wise now.

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
No I agree with their advice on that one. Strange trade
Would have pocketed an extra $130k which I could have used for an extra upgrade for example I'd be able to upgrade both Doedoe and Billings this week. Plus I would have scored an extra 100 points from Macrae. Danger would also be an upgrade option this week at 604k

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
if kelly wasnt doing so well i would've used him to get danger but he's my m7 and phillips only just coming in. i'd rather get an extra premo each in defence and fwd, with doedee/murray and fritsch/higgins still on field for me. but on paper the team looks pretty good, just been so many down scorers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SC Team Round 10.JPG

Need to upgrade forwards but with Robbie on the bye not this week.
Happy to sit on the mids for a while. Especially given all of Ronke, Fritsch and Henry have had a great game each of late so a little more mooing to go.

Going for a def rookie in an downgrade-upgrade double trade seems daft given only Cumming (40 ave) has played two games and not sold on Ridley job security. If there was a decent def rookie I'd probably trade Finlayson/Doedee up to a premo now.

Well for reference I think I am doing Naughton to Ridley and Murray to Simpson/Howe/Lloyd.

I dont trust his JS that much but I need an upgrade, cant afford to keep playing Murray and Cole down back.

Given where Essendon are at and how at home Ridley looked i hope they continue to play some kids.

Otherwise it could be best to hold for you this week. Henry on last legs though

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Would have pocketed an extra $130k which I could have used for an extra upgrade for example I'd be able to upgrade both Doedoe and Billings this week. Plus I would have scored an extra 100 points from Macrae. Danger would also be an upgrade option this week at 604k
If you don't value your trades, then sure, keep on sidewaysing and end up with no trades and an incomplete side after the byes.

The only circumstance I'm doing that trade in is if Danger got a 1-2 week injury and had a bad injury score to go with it meaning he loses a ton of cash and is easily obtained again once he hits rock bottom price.

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
If you don't value your trades, then sure, keep on sidewaysing and end up with no trades and an incomplete side after the byes.

The only circumstance I'm doing that trade in is if Danger got a 1-2 week injury and had a bad injury score to go with it meaning he loses a ton of cash and is easily obtained again once he hits rock bottom price.
I was in a pretty good trade position at the time. Since the time of considering it Macrae outscored Danger by well over 100 points & I'd have been in a spot where I could do an extra upgrade having that $130k in the bank. Should have done it only really burns 1 trade at the time & then 1 getting Danger back as an upgrade, something the $130k could have been used for this week trading Holman to him.

Would have scored 100+ more points & this week had Danger & Macrae vs scoring 100 less and just having 1 of the 2 and that 1 being the lower scorer!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back