Assocation Football Supercoach thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I'm cooked. Will be happy to stay inside the top 15k
I want to climb higher than 4k. This is the time to do it with everyone missing players

I want to climb higher than 4k. This is the time to do it with everyone missing players
I thought that might be the case. With 2 trades next week I'll get to 18+ playing and then 1 the following week. But if this week sees me with 16-17 scorers I'll just be catching back up

14-15 to score this week
16-18 next week with 0 trades
18-20 week after with 1-2 trades

What's the ideal number of trades to have left after trades?

14-15 to score this week
16-18 next week with 0 trades
18-20 week after with 1-2 trades

What's the ideal number of trades to have left after trades?

I would like all my trades back after I have used my trades...

I assume you mean after bye rounds. It would depend on how many premos you still need to bring in.

I have 15 hoping to bring in 3-4 premos during the byes using 6-7 trades. Ideally I want 4-5 trades for injuries and Luxury trades back end of season

I would like all my trades back after I have used my trades...

I assume you mean after bye rounds. It would depend on how many premos you still need to bring in.

I have 15 hoping to bring in 3-4 premos during the byes using 6-7 trades. Ideally I want 4-5 trades for injuries and Luxury trades back end of season
Lol yeah how many trades after byes.

I'm looking like having 9-10. No idea if that's too low

Lol yeah how many trades after byes.

I'm looking like having 9-10. No idea if that's too low

Depends on how many upgrades to go but sounds about right

You're having a good week. Quoted yourself now this :p
christ.

speaking of sc, i traded out darling (whopping good trade in he was) for gray and logan austin for mirra. ahern on the books for whenever he is on the bubble. somehow managed to get 17 on the field this week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

christ.

speaking of sc, i traded out darling (whopping good trade in he was) for gray and logan austin for mirra. ahern on the books for whenever he is on the bubble. somehow managed to get 17 on the field this week
Yeah I did the same with darling but to McDonald

2yrs ago I built a good team, been downhill since then. Seems to be a lot better players involved with the game now too, scored over 2300 last week & didn’t even crack the top 50k for the week. Didn’t that used to be a good score?

2yrs ago I built a good team, been downhill since then. Seems to be a lot better players involved with the game now too, scored over 2300 last week & didn’t even crack the top 50k for the week. Didn’t that used to be a good score?
It was easily the highest scoring round of the season last week

You'd take 2300 every week before the bye rounds, but after the byes when your team should be completed 2400+ should be the weekly aim.

I got 2485 and was only 12k for the week, 2525 got you 6k for the week. Massive logjam of scores around that 2500 mark means a lot of teams are similar to each other now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back