Remove this Banner Ad

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
I really want to get Whitfield into my side. Only 3 ways of doing so involves a trading of a premium like Gawn or Oliver. Or cashing in on a well scoring mid in Constable too early

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Who are your mid & fwd rookies that you have benched over him?

My trade that I could go with after dismissing 2 of the 3 options is ZWilliams-Constable to Whitfield-Stack. Not ideal timing for Constable to be cashed in on but I'm $8k short of doing the cull of Butters to Stack. Losing roughly 10-20 points on field with the Stack-Constable trade but will generate more cash & should gain 15-25 points out of Whitfield-Williams

Really not sure about trades this week. Need to sort out Dunkley but Setterfield missing has me considering trading Dunkley and Cousins to Marshall and Newnes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
scored another consistent 2246, up into the top 7000 overall. parker and clark culled this week, swung duursma back into defence to bring in ross, with baker up forward. leaves me with 295k in the bank and will probably look to turn moore into a premo soon.

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
scored another consistent 2246, up into the top 7000 overall. parker and clark culled this week, swung duursma back into defence to bring in ross, with baker up forward. leaves me with 295k in the bank and will probably look to turn moore into a premo soon.
Are you in our league?

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Double downgrade of Scrimshaw and Bailey Scott to the two Bulldogs Young and Hayes.

Or Scrimshaw & Wilkie to Young and Laird.

go you pups what is their JS like?
I'd only take one Dog rookie at most

I'm taking Hayes in DT, but passing on him in SC, don't think he'll make enough cash in SC to be viable as his DT scores have been better, but depends on your rookie situation, he wouldn't be the worst pick

Young however who knows, doubt he averages more than 55 though, seems to be around the 45-50 range

I'm looking at Scrimshaw to Rotham and Collins to Laird here. Rotham has poor JS, but scored a 98 second game, so will make some cash at least when he plays

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
2143 this weekend, so fairly consistent still. not sure whether to straight upgrade scrimshaw down back into a premo or swing moore back and get a premo fwd.
Go a bargain forward like Daniel and swing Moore back

Better value and save some much needed pennies for the likes of Hurn and Sicily who'll need excellent cows/3 trades to bring in later down the track. Last week was the week to grab Sicily, now he'll fly out of sight for a while until he starts scoring 80s again. If you don't own Whitfield then wait 2-3 weeks on him, will be a bargain unless he pumps 150s out

I'm likely going Laird this week as he's just about bottomed out last week this week, then will target a Tom Stewart type in a few weeks time as he should still be affordable.

Will be interesting to see who the top 6 defenders will be

Lloyd, Whitfield, Hurn, Sicily, Stewart, Laird and Rich putting their hands up. Smith and Williams are doing their bit still though. Much stronger defenders than forwards at the moment though imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back