Assocation Football Supercoach thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Go a bargain forward like Daniel and swing Moore back

Better value and save some much needed pennies for the likes of Hurn and Sicily who'll need excellent cows/3 trades to bring in later down the track. Last week was the week to grab Sicily, now he'll fly out of sight for a while until he starts scoring 80s again. If you don't own Whitfield then wait 2-3 weeks on him, will be a bargain unless he pumps 150s out

I'm likely going Laird this week as he's just about bottomed out last week this week, then will target a Tom Stewart type in a few weeks time as he should still be affordable.

Will be interesting to see who the top 6 defenders will be

Lloyd, Whitfield, Hurn, Sicily, Stewart, Laird and Rich putting their hands up. Smith and Williams are doing their bit still though. Much stronger defenders than forwards at the moment though imo.
i've got hurn sitting in my backline right now and i gotta say it looks mighty nice. but if ainsworth gets named i'll probably do what you've suggested, squeeze everything out of moore and then put hurn in.

i've got hurn sitting in my backline right now and i gotta say it looks mighty nice. but if ainsworth gets named i'll probably do what you've suggested, squeeze everything out of moore and then put hurn in.
Hurn is due a bad game soon, like a 60-70-80 etc and fall in price

Sicily and Laird just dropped in price and are going back up now, Whitfield has a few more weeks to go to bottom out, so he'll be nice and cheap too. They all will drop at some stage. Chipscab is probably due a bad game soon too.

In order of bottoming out down there at the moment

Round 8: Stewart
Round 9/10: Whitfield (depending on if he plays this week or not)

Macrae and Cripps will plummet next few weeks too, Neale not so much with that KOTD score he got on the weekend.

I actually had a full priced team at the start but have them downgraded on almost every trade. E.g bringing in the likes of Baker and ROB.

I've also won my first 4, so that makes my strategy a bit easier....
How many trades left though?

Did you cut a few underperforming premiums into rookies too?

How many trades left though?

Did you cut a few underperforming premiums into rookies too?
I've got 20 now, I'll probably hold off for a while.

I traded out the likes of Heeney, Dunkley etc. and that got me a lot of cash.

Eventually I'll need to bring Gawn back in, 2 more premium defenders, 1 more quality midfielder at least and then 3 forwards.

Forwards are the hardest spot to fill this year easily...

1556576743891.png

Thinking Collins or Butters to Rotham/Young or Hayes/Ross type with then upgrading the other to a Sicily/Fyfe. Actually just looked and could go a week early on Answorth. If feel like i need another gun mid as Libba and Crouch slowly start to drop scores.

Or should I prioritise a defender such as Sicily.

Neale BE 160.
Fyfe 90
Bont 142
Treloar 69

Seem like the best mid options at the moment with players such as Sloane, Zerrett on the way down. Could trade Butters to Rocky or M Crouch straight up without a second trade

Hopefully that WCE rookie defender comes back in this week. Scrimshaw to him and upgrade Parker to T.Kelly this week for me. Really need to sort my forwards out Parker is my F4!

Hopefully that WCE rookie defender comes back in this week. Scrimshaw to him and upgrade Parker to T.Kelly this week for me. Really need to sort my forwards out Parker is my F4!
Didn't bother grabbing Baker last week?

Anyways, I'm considering trading Whitfield if he doesn't play

He has a massive breakeven and will plummet in price when he comes back

He's still more expensive than his starting price, so not the worst scenario, will bank a little cash and grab Laird

Second trade is probably Collins to Rotham if he plays

Will likely hold Scrimshaw one more week then reassess

Whitfield out at this time of the year is costly considering I'm only 3 deep down back and are waiting for the cows to moo, but there's a possibility he'll bottom out really cheap (like 480-490k), so even though I might be blowing through trades, playing the bargain game will help offset the losses here I feel

Didn't bother grabbing Baker last week?

Anyways, I'm considering trading Whitfield if he doesn't play

He has a massive breakeven and will plummet in price when he comes back

He's still more expensive than his starting price, so not the worst scenario, will bank a little cash and grab Laird

Second trade is probably Collins to Rotham if he plays

Will likely hold Scrimshaw one more week then reassess

Whitfield out at this time of the year is costly considering I'm only 3 deep down back and are waiting for the cows to moo, but there's a possibility he'll bottom out really cheap (like 480-490k), so even though I might be blowing through trades, playing the bargain game will help offset the losses here I feel
Oh yeah I’ve got Baker and had him on the bench as a loophole so Parker is f5. But still it’s by far my weakest line so far

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scrimshaw, Whitfield and Burgess out down back, might have to do some constructive trading

Not fussed on Constable, think Geelong want a quicker side as Essendon have towelled Geelong up a few times lately, will just field Drew in the mids and Parker forward I think
I've got Srimshaw and Whitfield out but my cover is only Collins and Lockhart. Unsure what to do now. Constable and maybe Setterfield out means I will have to field Gibbons and Butters/Petrucelle

I've got Srimshaw and Whitfield out but my cover is only Collins and Lockhart. Unsure what to do now. Constable and maybe Setterfield out means I will have to field Gibbons and Butters/Petrucelle
I'd trade Scrimshaw if I had Lockhart, but will wait on Answerth when he's on the bubble

No rookies around this week aside from Hayes

Young won't score enough imo

I'd trade Scrimshaw if I had Lockhart, but will wait on Answerth when he's on the bubble

No rookies around this week aside from Hayes

Young won't score enough imo
I put a lengthy post on supercoach board. But I could do Scrimshaw and constable to Sicily/Laird and Ross/Hayes

Went the easy Constable & Scrimshaw to Hayes and Laird.

Constable could easily make some more cash but with the only rookie being Hayes who is worth going near I needed to cut a midfielder. Bailey Scott hasn't made enough money to consider

Went the easy Constable & Scrimshaw to Hayes and Laird.

Constable could easily make some more cash but with the only rookie being Hayes who is worth going near I needed to cut a midfielder. Bailey Scott hasn't made enough money to consider

Problem with Bailey Scott is he’s been dropped and no where to be seen this week, plus north aren’t tracking well either. He may well come back in the side later in the year but his scoring potential is probably limited (round 1 looks like a massive outlier).

Problem with Bailey Scott is he’s been dropped and no where to be seen this week, plus north aren’t tracking well either. He may well come back in the side later in the year but his scoring potential is probably limited (round 1 looks like a massive outlier).
The only good thing is he isn't going down in price and I've got cover there. Ideally I'd be punting him and Balta to other rookies but right now there aren't any jumping out saying pick me

1-5. Heaps of outs and he isn't in. Red flag.
Constable owners need to consider trading. Blokes closing in on returns in the next 2-3 weeks and a side firing means spots are tight.

Not confident that he gets back in next week and if he does that he holds his place.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back