Then look to upgrade a Balta or Parker the following the week

Double downgrade week for me. Just which 2 of the following

Clark - Answerth
Gibbons - Hateley
Petrucelle - Larkey/Moore

Then look to upgrade a Balta or Parker the following the week
Corbett is a much better forward option imo to Larkey/Moore

Moore in particular has bugger all JS

Hard to get a read on Larkey, he scored well and hit the scoreboard against Port when they were soundly beaten, yet does bugger all in a big win against Carlton

Corbett is a much better forward option imo to Larkey/Moore

Moore in particular has bugger all JS

Hard to get a read on Larkey, he scored well and hit the scoreboard against Port when they were soundly beaten, yet does bugger all in a big win against Carlton
Is Corbett this week or next?

Upgrade of the forward line again this week with Cameron for Willem Drew looking likely. Potentially a Lions defensive rookie to bring in too bloody slim pickings this year!

LOL
Smith scored 90 something tonight, for his starting price that is very good and he will provide long term stability down back something say rookies like Clark, Burgess and Collins won't do.

Wasted trades imo, every chance Marshalls long term output is similar to his, while you could've waited another week on Stack and get an extra 10-20-30k out of Gibbons before turfing him. Every chance he does something tomorrow.
LOL
Scored 104 actually did Smith, got scaled up a bit

He's not a crab, he's a sub premium who should sit at D6 long term until you've completed your team

Anyways
LOL
Marshall is forward only, he's this years 2018 Lobb, won't get ruck status til next year unless you only play AFL Fantasy where they have regular DPP moves every 5-6 weeks

When Rozee, Clark and the likes start stinking it up, you'll be wanting stability down back, it's a very short sided move imo. Yes Smith might not be a keeper, but we ain't completing our sides until the end of the byes, he has the last bye week, I'm likely upgrading him then if he's averaging sub 85 or so. He could be bench coverage material too though, so if I'm lucky with cash generation, perhaps he ends up as a D7

Name 1 defensive rookie averaging more than Smith? There's none, I'm banking his 87.5 until the byes/if he gets injured etc
LOL
For corrections yes, your trades this week was very ragey for mine though

I traded Heeney and Dunkley for Kelly and Boak in round 3, then traded back in Heeney this week for Darling. Dunkley is primarily a half forward again and was planning on bringing Heeney back in when it looked like he was over his ankle problem, but it became clear Horse trolled us with him the first two weeks, so brought him straight back, it also became clear Darling is only a 80 type this year, was hoping he'd go to the next level as he showed last year, but he likely won't, so quite comfortable in admitting my wasted trade and fixed it straight up before Darling plummets in price

1 more correction to make in Faulta to Hore next week, then will start my upgrade/downgrade cycle in round 6, will likely have 26 to play with then, but feel my team will be well placed

Don't think I want Stack next week, could end up scoring very inconsistently like Scott, so will grab Ross instead the week after, let Atkins or Butters moo a bit more, though both will have limited mooing in them next week due to those stinky scores
LOL
Ok Doctor Levy :cool:
LOL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First ton in 5-6 weeks for Marshall was it?

LOL

Respectable 95 from Smith again

Congratulations on your regressive sideways trade Dr Levy :moustache:
He averages more, and averages more since I got him. Try again dumbarse.

But a rank inside 1000 means I was wrong. Numpty

He averages more, and averages more since I got him. Try again dumbarse.

But a rank inside 1000 means I was wrong. Numpty
Discount the weeks you didn't have Marshall friend, then add the weeks you had him for and that is the true average of what he has done for you = 84.25

Your rank = Whoop de doo, I'd be sitting around there too if Shitfield and Sloane didn't get injured this week plus I held Rockliff = handicapped, I'm just outside 2k, if you have a stinker this week every chance I overtake you considering there's **** all between the chasing pack...

Own up to your rage sideways trade here, no shame in doing so, I rage traded Dunkley in round 3 for Boak, traded Dunkley back in 3 weeks ago once his role changed again.

Might grab Marshall in round 13 tbh though

Need a cheap F6, Sicily that week too looks the goods if possible to obtain, cheap D5

Rounds 14 + 15 will be easier to obtain players though considering a number will peak in price around then or have served their purpose, like Baker, Duursma, Walsh, Parker etc

Discount the weeks you didn't have Marshall friend, then add the weeks you had him for and that is the true average of what he has done for you = 84.25

Your rank = Whoop de doo, I'd be sitting around there too if Shitfield and Sloane didn't get injured this week plus I held Rockliff = handicapped, I'm just outside 2k, if you have a stinker this week every chance I overtake you considering there's **** all between the chasing pack...

Own up to your rage sideways trade here, no shame in doing so, I rage traded Dunkley in round 3 for Boak, traded Dunkley back in 3 weeks ago once his role changed again.
96.2 since I've had him. :drunk:
Only 5 forwards with a higher average. Smith has just a lazy 17 defenders doing better than him.

No matter which way you slice it the move has improved my side, let go of your arrogance and admit your call was wrong.

96.2 since I've had him. :drunk:
Only 5 forwards with a higher average. Smith has just a lazy 17 defenders doing better than him.

No matter which way you slice it the move has improved my side, let go of your arrogance and admit your call was wrong.
:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

You've had him for 8 weeks, he has only played 7 of those weeks considering his late withdrawal

84.25 is the number in that timeframe you've had him for

Smith has matched him/bettered him, it is a sideways trade no matter how you put it

Donuts = no good

:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

You've had him for 8 weeks, he has only played 7 of those weeks considering his late withdrawal

84.25 is the number in that timeframe you've had him for

Smith has matched him/bettered him, it is a sideways trade no matter how you put it

Donuts = no good
Nope. Round 4 was the trade so caught his 119 that round too. Hence the fact he’s improved the team

Also on Smith

17th best average is massively flawed

So unrealistic here, only Lloyd, Hurn, Whitfield, Stewart, Sicily, Laird, Ryan and Rich are arguably ahead of him, 8 players here, he's 12th on total defensive points

Who in the **** has Finlayson, Rampe and Houston???? No one does

The only flog who averages more than Smith but has scored less points than him for the season who is currently a better pick than him is Houli considering his current ton run. Houlis value is upgrade only though, Smith was a starter, not much in it between them two for mine.

Smith has Williams covered considering his injury

Nope. Round 4 was the trade so caught his 119 that round too. Hence the fact he’s improved the team
I included that score

119, 50 + 0 was your first 3 weeks return on Marshall, sure he's been solid since round 7, but it hasn't been a winner of a trade for mine

IMG_20190602_230022.png

Wowee Smith tonned 3 times in a row when you traded him out and is still pumping 90s out now
IMG_20190602_230139.png

He might've improved your forward line, but you regressed down back

I assume you moved Moore to Smith's vacant spot when trading him, Smith is vastly outdoing Moore, another player who has missed games due to injury

Don't get sucked in by averages, the only average you take is what your player has produced for you. I traded Riewoldt in at rock bottom last year at 325k, he was averaging bugger all when I got him in, he produced this when I brought him in for

IMG_20190602_231407.png

From round 15-23 he played every game I owned him for, all 9 games, he averaged 113.7 there

Yep that 219 against Gold Coast was an outlier, but it was all part of it come end of the year since I brought him in

Remove this Banner Ad

Back